Neysa

I stood where I used to live, the last place I was truly happy. For some reason a willow tree had sprung up in the ruins of where my mother had died. I remember when it happened, the fire, it was horrible, but no one knows how it started. We lived on the seventh floor then we the fire escape broke somehow, I'm still not sure how I got out. I heard voices behind me they sounded sad and pitiful, when I looked back I saw they new kids and Ash giving me that look, the 'I feel so bad for you' look. For some reason Nick or something like that had a different look, a look of remembering. I was a little curios, but I was mostly angry. I glared at each one of them except for Nico, that's it Nico not Nick, before climbing the nearest fire escape and running to a different street. I slowly made my way to the cemetery, I liked going to the willow tree better, but I didn't want their looks of pity. Nico though had that look, that look I used to give someone, but now they were gone, I was alone, just like always.
It was late by the time I started to make my way home, almost 1:00 am. I had been preforming fake street fights again, I got quite a bit of money too. I saw someone walking on the street just a few paces, they looked extremely skinny and pale, I could only see their outline and the skin of their hands that seemed to glow. They sped their pace, until they were right beside me, I started to run until I saw another figure emerge in front of me. "What do you want?" I asked, refusing to give wholy into fear. The figures cackled, now there were three. The pulled off their hoods and their hair became fire, their fingers claws, and their mouths filled with fangs. I was now scared, what are these things? They advanced on me and I tried to think of an escape, but there was no way out. They were getting closer, I really didn't know what to do, I had no weapon but myself. Myself that's it, I screamed as loud as I could, "HELP! ASH, JASON, PERCY, NICO, SOMEONE HELP!!!" They probably wouldn't come, but one could hope for a miracle. The monsters roared at me and began to attack. I fought in every way I could, kicked, but they clawed or bit me, same with punching, it was only delaying my death. One of them sliced me across the ribs with their claws, I screamed, I was so powerless and weak against these things, I hated that. I tried to keep fighting, I trued to inflict as much damage as I could, but I was cut more as the world became slowly darker. I lost counciousness, all I could think was If I'm going to die, this is a horrible way to go.