Neysa

-Dedicated to Qswitchblade for the support-
After I had thanked Nico for knocking out Kevin for me I stayed silent. The whole way to Dairy Queen he kept glancing at me, making sure I was okay, it was sweet at first now I just need him to fuck off. When we were almost there I decided to speak, "We were attacked. You don't say a word of what happened, got it?" I told him instead of asking 'nicely'. He responded by saying, "How are you going to stop me?" Which surprised me, most people would just go with it, but never the less, he can't tell anyone. "Look, Greek boy, I don't care what you want, just shut your mouth and we won't have a problem." I told him, he gave me a look that I couldn't decipher. After a few moments he strongly stated, "You cant stop me, Neysa. I'll keep quiet, for now, if you tell me your story." I was shocked to say the least, why the bloody hell would he want to know my story, no one else does. "Fine, but then you fuck off." I agreed, then we continued to Dairy Queen where the others were waiting. "Whoa, what happened kids?" Paul asks when we arrive. "Nothing we couldn't handle." Was Nico's reply, they all nodded and let it be, before we left I grabbed my usual hot fudge, some things will never change. They led me to their car, that for some reason had hoof prints on the hood, I wonder how that happened. We drove until we reached a hill on Long Island Sound, where there was a fairly large size farm house with a wrap around porch. "We should probably get going. Bye Paul, bye mom I love you." Percy said once the car stopped. We all got out and I followed them to the house, which was apparently where the camp was. Soon we heard a sound, like a mix between a man's shout and a lions roar. When I turned around I saw what looked like a manticore from the pictures I've seen in text books. Percy stood in front of me, I guess trying to protect me, that didn't work out. It shot spikes out of its tail towards me, luckily I've learned to act fast, so I dodged and rolled out of its range. It hissed in rage, before trying to come after me, I silently thanked Percy, Jason,and Ash for fighting it, as Nico and I ran towards the house. Once we passed a pine tree with a fleece on its branches and a dragon, that seemed to be contemplating whether or not to help Percy, Jason, and Ash, I felt a bit of a rush and I could finally see the rest of the camp. I gasped out loud at the climbing wall that had lava coming down it, sports courts, and things I wasn't even sure I new the names of, and kids everywhere. A blonde girl with grey eyes ran past us to go help Percy, Jason, and Ash, soon after more kids went to help. I heard a loud screech, when I turned around Percy was kissing the blonde girl and Jason was kissing a girl with bluish eyes and brown choppy hair, that was still somehow pretty. I looked at Nico and he was looking away from the scene they were putting on, "Tell me where I go and you can go find your lover to." I told him. He gave me a dirty look and motioned for me to follow him, someone's pissy. Then I realized, I hadn't seen Ash since the attack started, "Where's Ash?" I asked Nico, worried I had just lost my only friend. "He ran to the see his girlfriend after the Manticore died." He responded making me sigh in relief, I'm glad he's okay, I'm not the best friend but I care. Nico stopped in front of an old centaur, who looked suspiciously like Chiron from greek mythology.

€¥£
She's at camp!!! Yay! Alright could you fine fans reading this please give me some feed back, I would love it!