Nico

After Neysa came back from the bathroom, she was in there awhile kinda worrisome, when she came back she fell asleep, leaving only me awake. Soon, I was bored, I began to look around and analyize everything. There were only a few other passengers in the train car, there were three huddled together at a booth near the end of the car. They looked suspicious, but since they weren't attcking it was best not to cause a scene. After a few hours of me just staring mindlessly out the window the train stopped, we weren't there yet, but we could get some food. I woke up Ash and Neysa, they were kind of groggy but came with me anyway. After getting some Dairy Queen, that Neysa insisted upon, we headed back to the train. We were almost there when the three guys from our train car cut us off. They pulled back their hoods to reveal that they were cyclopses. Neysa looked slightly frightened, buy I was more focused on the cyclopses in front of me. I drew my sword and Neysa did as well. "Master says we leave the girl alive, but we can eat the goat and halfling." Says the largest one, who happened to be standing directly in front if me. I struck him hard on the head with the pommel of my sword. Neysa, surprisingly sprang in to action causing major damage to the cyclops she was fighting. Ash also went into action, but not as affectivly. I stopped watching them and focused on my own battle, after avoiding being crushed, I turned the cyclops in front of me to dust. When I turned I saw Neysa had killed both of the other cyclopses, they must have been really young, they were tiny compared to some I've seen. They were only 7 or 8 feet tall large humans, but small cyclopses. I panted as I moved over to where Neysa and Ash stood, "You guys okay?" I ask them. Neysa just nods and Ash reminds us we need to get to the train now. We barely make it to the train, it starts before we can make it to our seats. After I catch my breath I check over Ash and Neysa. Ash seems fine, but Neysa looks a little pale. I take her to the bathroom so I can tend to her wounds privately. She has 3 shallow cuts on her upper arm, one large cut across her stomach, and 24 more shallow cuts lining her ribs on either side. What worried me was 1. These cuts had been made before the attack, there would've been cuts in her clothes.
2. These cuts had to have been made by her, they are too recent otherwise. 3. They got split open during the attack, a few look like they became much deeper.
I patched her up without saying a word, then I gave her some ambrosia. "What does it taste like to you?" I ask her, she hesitates before answering, "Ricotta Pie." I nod. Suddenly the air turns very serious, "Can you not tell anyone about the cuts?" Neysa asks me in a small voice, very unlike her. I respond quickly, "If you stop I won't tell, if I find you do again, I'm telling Chiron. Deal?"she nods after a moment. Then I do something suprising her and me, I hug her, careful not to hurt her. Amazingly, she hugs back, what has happened to us 'emo' kids?