Nico

"Why is there a girl asleep on Nico?" I woke up to Sally Jackson's bewildered voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see Neysa's head leaning on my shoulder and her body barley touching mine. The days earlier events came back to me, I must have fallen asleep leaning against the bottom of the couch, no wonder my back ached. I didn't want to wake Neysa up, but we needed to get to camp. "Hey," I gently touched her shoulder, "wake up, we need to leave." That sounded a bit harsh...oh well. "Whats going on, Percy?" Sally asked worriedly, "This is Neysa, we need to take her to camp, but we have no way to get there. Could you take us mom?" Percy replied to her. Sally sighed, "Yea, just wait til Paul gets home. Oh, sorry I'm Sally, Percy's mom, nice to meet you Neysa." Neysa looked surprised that Sally acknowledged her, but she quickly answered "Nice to meet you as well," Neysa looked really confused, "but how does Percy have two parents?" I don't think anyone expected that. "Paul is Percy's step father, I remairred." Sally explained, making Neysa nod in understanding. "Hel- why are there teenagers everywhere?" Paul said walking in, Percy answered, "We need a ride to camp, if you don't mind." Paul smiled, "I think we can do that. Who is this?" He asked noticing Neysa. "I'm Neysa, nice to meet you. Do you mind if I get a few things from my place?" Neysa said almost like she was scared, I wonder why. "Sure. I know this can be hard." Sally told her kindly. "I'll go with you, in case there's any trouble." I said, for some reason I didn't want her to get hurt, she nodded and we headed out after telling them we'd meet at the Dairy Queen near the school. Neysa led the way to an apartment building, I started heading towards the front entrance before she grabbed my arm. I looked at her questionly as she raised a finger to her lips. I followed her quietly up a fire escape. She stopped opening a window to, what I assume is her room. Her room was painted black, there was a twin bed in the corner with red sheets, a small black dresser, and a small black and red suit case on the floor. I liked her room, she started throwing the few clothes on the floor in the suit case along with an iPod charger and a razor, wait no she doesn't do that, right? If she does...I don't know what I'll do. Suddenly there was a loud pounding at the door. She quickly pushed me into a closet I hadn't noticed before. She opened the door, "You skipped school bitch. What were doing being a little whore?" I heard a male voice slur. I tensed when I heard a fist connect with a flesh, then I kept hearing it. After a few minutes I couldn't handle it any longer, I came out of the small empty closet. I ran over to the guy who was beating Neysa and hit him hard in the head, he fell to the floor unconscious. "Thank-you." Neysa whispered, "Come on, we should go." I said offering hand and grabbing her suitcase and heading out the fire escape and towards Dairy Queen. I kept Neysa close the whole way there, I didn't want anything bad to happen to her.
€¥£
Hey your author writing/speaking, how do you people like the story? I'm not entirely sure if it should countine. If you guys could just let me know, that'd be cool...