Chapter 2 Promises and See you later

A/N: I changed the format I didn't like how I was writing (")- speaking (') thinking.

Word count: 374

3rd POV

The next morning 6:00 am

Yasu wasn't happy waking up this early, but he had to due to how far the building was from where he lived. He started packed yet he felt too tired and unmotivated to start. Slowly, he shuffled out of bed and started getting ready and packed, not that he needed much anyway. By 6:30 he had everything he needed and was finished, all that was left was to tell his sister goodbye. He left his grey colored bedroom across the hall to his sister's room "Hoshi?" Yasu looks around the room to find his sister awake on her phone. Hoshi looks up from her phone to her brother and turns to face him letting him know she was listening.

"I'm leaving for a training program I might not be back for a while." Then Hoshi spoke in a serious tone "You better come back the best or I won't talk to you for a year. " Hoshi crosses her arms with a semi-serious face before laughing at her own joke she attempted to make. 'Must be because she's tired....' Yasu walked over to his sister to give her a hug she hugged back for a couple of seconds before letting go. Yasu started to walk towards the door before she spoke "I'm serious don't forget about me." She spoke her voice slightly cracking with each word.

"I won't forget you I'll text you I promise" "Promise?" Hoshi spoke softly lifting her hand with her pinky extended. "Promise" Yasu responded as he lowered his hand pinky now interlocked with his sisters. To others this may seem silly, but his parents are always busy and almost never see their children, they only have each other to them this was a promise to never forget each other. Yasu lets go of her sister's pinky and ruffles her hair "See you later". He turned and left her room leaving Hoshi standing in the room saying her final words to her brother. "See you later..." Yasu grabbed his phone, bag and earbuds plugged them in then left the house for the subway.