Chapter 18 Betrayer

Word count: 508

Last edited: June 2

Picture is mine

It's time for the final formation this time I moved to mid right back. Isagi went forward and passed to Kunigami. Kunigami was guarded and Bachira wasn't open and was forced to pass back to Isagi.

'Kuon must have told them our weapons and weaknesses.'

Isagi stood there as the older Wanima brother took the ball and made a high pass which Kuon missed. They took a shot and made it in. I then looked back to see Kuon kneeling and the team by him.

"Kuon you're betraying team Z, aren't you...? 

The two twins then appeared behind Isagi.

"Bingo... They figured it out Kuon-chan so I can say this right?"

'Sometimes I hate being right, which is rare, but this is one of those times.'

"He leaked all your strategies your weapons and your weakness. He approached us in the dining hall last night after sneaking out of your meeting this whole thing was Kuon's idea. Which means that this match is ours! Is what we're saying!"

" Is this a joke... Kuon..." Isagi said in a quiet tone

Rachi on the other hand ran right out to Kuon grabbed his collar and yelled.

"What were you thinking?! Why did you do this?!"

Kuon then replied

"I'm just doing everything I can to stay in blue lock."  

"Jingo Rachi yellow card! Return to your side and resume the match!" The var told him

"If we lose this it's over for you and the rest of us what the point of losing on purpose?!" Igaguri yells

"You're the idiots if we lose the only ones going home are you guys I'll be the only one who stays behind."

'The top scorer gets to move on if the team doesn't make top two I forgot about that stupid rule.'

I walked over to Kuon.

"Kuon I have four goals so unless you plan on making another then we're all making it and leaving you behind."

Kuon tch'd then walked over to the other side.

"Tweet!"

"From now on we'll be playing 12-10. In our last game when Isagi barely managed to score a goal I realized something this team can only win by the skin of its teeth and has very low odds of winning the remaining matches."

'Wow... guess I'm not here scoring goals'

"Team Z's last match rotation is the only team with a win team V. We had a tough time against Niko's team but team V beat them 8-0. We don't stand a chance. That's why I gave up on trying to advance as part of a team and decided to do it myself."

The Wanima older brother then passed the ball to Kuon who passed it to the younger. The younger brother passed it back to Kuon who scored.

" You don't need bonds or teamwork all that's necessary for victory is your ego. And this is what my ego looks like. Thanks for the help team Z!"

A/N: Guess who's back