Chapter 11 Vision

TW: swearing

Word count: 886

"Bzzt"

The board now showed 1-0 in favor of team Z. After kicking the ball I went back towards the middle of the field where an angry Raichu (Rachi) was waiting.

"What the hell was that You decide to go solo on us now?!"

Feeling annoyed I turned and faced him.

" I saw an opportunity and took it. As a striker at blue lock this should be easy for you. Maybe you can lead the team to victory."

"Why you-"

Then Kuon interfered

"Hey we got a point we should try and keep our lead instead of arguing with each other. It's been ten minutes which means it's my formation next."

Once Kuon stopped talking I moved to the side so we could start again.

"Tweet"

Kuon's formation was simple it revolves around his jumping ability. All we have to do is get up the ball high enough so he can head it to another nearby teammate then we attack. Kunigami got the ball from Kuon but then he stopped. While that was happing Niko started to make his way over.

'Why'd he stop? it's most likely the defenders.'

Then bangs (Niko) stole the ball from Kunigami.

"Your feet are frozen."

Everyone went on the guard for Okawa and started to guard him not noticing the teammate sneaking behind the goal. The random teammate then passed the ball to the goal and they scored on his team. 

"Bzzt"

The scoreboard showed 1-1

"Hey Kuon where's our lead now!" Rachi yelled

"Keep calm we can still win this at least for now we are tied"

The rest of the half team Y kept passing to each other. During Rachi's turn and my first five minutes then just like that it was halftime.

"For fucks sake!" Rachu yelled

He then continued to yell.

"Quit screwing around and just steal the ball back! The other team had the ball for my full ten minutes!!"

"And the first five of mine." I spoke up while grabbing my water and sitting next to Chigiri.

"Shut up!! We don't even know your weapon so you don't get to complain! We didn't have time to form a plan for your weapon."

I don't like to admit it but he has a point. But I will still keep my weapon hidden the only person who might figure it out is Isagi. Naruhaya then spoke up.

"You have a point about Yasu's weapon but its easy for you to say when you never stole the ball back during your ten minutes. What if you tried to hard to steal the ball back and they got another point like last time?"

"Huh?! We'll lose if we don't push back!! You know it's all over if we lose right?!"

"And if they get another point, then we're totally screwed!! Think about it!"

I turned side ways and put my side on the lockers then brought my knees to my chest my arms folded on top of my knees head placed on my arms.

'Nope they can work this out if not Isagi can explain'

I looked over to Chigiri and he understood giving me a thumbs up and a nod.

*Timeskip after the discussion*

I woke up with him tapping my shoulder.

"Get up time to go"

He held out his hand and I took it so I could get up.

"Thanks did I miss anything?" I asked

"Not much we were debating about keeping the plan we currently have or dropping it, we decided to keep it."

We both walked out back to the field and the game started again.

"Tweet!"

It was time for my formation for the remaining five minutes.

'To be honest I think I'll hand my turn off to the next person I'll wait till I can get the ball.'

And just like I wished for a defender with the ball dribbled towards me with the ball. I internally smiled

'Perfect...' 

As he dribbled towards the left to avoid me I backpedaled so I was now on his left and pushed him towards the sideline.

"Tweet!"

As soon as the ball was out I threw it in then went to go get it.

"Gagamaru your turn!" I passed it forwards and he trapped it.

"Thanks Yasu..."

"Change to the Gagamaru formation!" Igaguri yelled

I moved up towards the left side as Isagi got the ball. Then passed a early cross (early cross- a pass that gets the ball to the side of the field past the front line) as Gagamaru sprung like a spring and almost got one in goal.

"Ahh, so close !" Igaguri yelled

"We can do this! Corner kick!" Kuon yelled

'Wow... We might actually win this. Time to go check on bangs'

I started to walk towards Niko when Isagi looked towards me then where Niko was.

Changing course I walked towards Isagi and whispered.

"Trust your gut feeling."

"What are you talking about-"

Before he could continue I left and stood near Niko but not close enough to notice me.

' I'll left Isagi handle this one'

"Tweet!"

A/N: so I'm back and working on the special as promised. I have two planned one for Rin and the other for Chigiri. I'm glad people are enjoying this so far. See ya