Chapter 5: Class Rep and USj!

Luffy and Momo were getting out of the limousine, as they arrived at UA. Nothing of note happened between this day and the one before. They were surprised when they saw a bunch of reporters blocking the UA entrance gate, they were confused as to why the reporters chose to block their path.

"Huh? What's going on?" Said a confused Luffy which caused every reporter to do a 180 and look at the two of them.

"Reporters?" Wondered Momo out loud.

"Are you two students in the hero course?" Said one female reporter while holding a microphone to both of their faces.

"Hero course?" "Yes, we are." Said Luffy and Momo at the same time. when they finished saying this, all of the reporter's faces lit up like they were a Christmas tree.

"Can you tell us what's it like to study under All-Might?"

"Hmm, he's super loud, and bigger than me." Said Luffy, not helping the reporters at all.

"Is there anything else?" Said Momo in a hurry, wanting to get to classes as soon as possible.

"No, you can go." Said the female reporter extremely disappointed by the lack of information they just got.

"Yosh! Let's go I'm starving." Said Luffy with the only thing on his mind being the cafeteria's food.

*When are you not starving?* Thought Momo in amusement.

"Luffy? What's wrong?" Momo said when she noticed Luffy suddenly stopping in his tracks and turning around like somebody just shouted his name. She then decided to also look in the same direction as Luffy only see to people walking on the sideway.

"Nothing, I thought I just felt something." Luffy said as he continued to walk through the gate. He was sure he felt something, something like hate and killing intent, but when he turned to where all this bloodlust was coming from, he saw nothing but regular citizens walking.

He continued walking to his class but something nagged at him in the back of his mind. Deciding to push it deep down, he focused on eating his giant piece of meat in the classroom. Soon after, the first lesson started.

"Decent work on yesterday's training, you guys. I saw the footage and went over each and all of your team's results." Said a very tired Aizawa addressing the whole class. "Bakugou you're talented, so don't sulk over your loss like a child."

"Tsk, yeah whatever." Said a mildly annoyed Bakugou at being treated with kid gloves.

"Midoryia." Said Aizawa, causing Izuku to straighten in his seat quickly. "I see the only way you won the match, is by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line is already getting old"

"Luffy." Said Aizawa causing Luffy to come back to reality. "I saw you won your match, which I give you props for, but you treated it like a game, if you don't take this more seriously, it will be your downfall."

"Eh? But I won!" Said a confused Luffy, wondering why is he getting scolded for winning.

"Winning isn't everything, and in a real battle, your opponents won't be so cocky." Aizawa lectured Luffy and the whole class.

"Anyway, let's get down to business, this lesson will affect your whole future." Aizawa said, causing a tense atmosphere to settle in the whole classroom. "You all need to pick a class representative."

*Oh, okay just normal school stuff.* Thought the majority of the class.

"Hey, Momo. what's that? The class thing." Luffy whispered to Momo, which caused her to turn to him.