Chapter 7: The Party Before The Sports Festival!

Most of the UA teachers and the police officer from yesterday were seated in a conference room. Right now they were discussing everything that happened at the U.S.J.

"I think it's safe to say that our security needs an improvement. Especially after this incident." Nezu started off the meeting.

"I agree." The policeman continued his train of thought. "From what little camera footage we have and the eye witnesses, it's safe to say that this won't be the last time they attack. Most of the thugs were low-level villains who resorted to mugging people in back alleys. But yesterday they were all under the leadership of the masked man."

"Unfortunately we don't have too much information on him, based on the other students, only a couple coming into close contact with him. If only I could have arr-" a skeletal man with blonde hair stopped himself for a brief second, sweat rolling down his forehead. "I-I mean if All-might could have arrived there earlier, we could have put a more in-depth psychological profile on the villain."

"And that is why we are here." Nezu said as he looked at the student who was in the middle of the conference room. "Or better said. That is why you are here, Mr Luffy."

Luffy right now was eating some biscuits given to him by the little bear. As usual, he had no idea why he was in a room full of heroes and a normal guy. "Huh?"

"Luffy you are here to tell us what you know about the guy with the hands covering his face and the Nomu. Now get on with it, I don't have all day." Aizawa hurried Luffy. He right now was wearing two splints on both arms, and his head and chest were covered in bandages. Aizawa felt as if he could fall asleep at any second right now, even though his entire body itched and he felt like one wrong move and he would feel unimaginable pain.

Every teacher begged him to get some more rest. But he would not budge, he would be at this meeting as if his life depended on it. Truth be told, the only reason he was there was Luffy.

"Ooh, those guys! Well, let's see." Luffy said as he plopped on the floor, concentrating hard to think right now. "Oh, ok! There was this guy, he was covered in hands, he kept saying the bird guy was his and he was really weak."

"That's it?" Said Midnight surprised that such a huge crowd of villains could be led by the guy Luffy just described.

"Yeah! I didn't even break a sweat when I broke his arm!" Luffy said it like he was bragging to his parents about a good grade.

"Huh?! Wait! you broke his arm?!" Said a surprised Vlad King.

"Well duh. He was going to kill the frog girl!" Luffy said which just made everyone question who 'frog girl' was.

"He means Tsuyu Asui, a student in my classroom with a frog like quirk." Said Aizawa as he tried to scratch his temples. "I know you did it to protect a fellow classmate and that he is a villain. But next time, choose a less drastic approach. Now continue."

"There was also this smokey purple guy, he made a bunch of portals. He was also weak." Luffy said as he munched on some delicious cookies.

"The villain with the warp quirk. Very rare to see, which makes him extremely valuable to the League of Villains. Anything else about him?" Asked Snipe.

"The purple guy? Not really, but he was polite." Said Luffy which did not help the others.

"And then there was the bird guy. Honestly, not that tough. As far as strong people go, he wasn't that strong but he gave me a little workout, even fell asleep. Guess I've been slacking off from training, huh?" Luffy said while thinking that he should get back to training, to at least last longer in battles.