Chapter 10: Tournament Part 2, Code Names!

"Momo, Oi Momo!" Luffy started getting louder and louder. "Momo, MOMO!"

"Can you please stop yelling," Momo said as she slowly woke up. "For FIVE SECONDS!"

"Oops, sorry." Luffy said as he looked at her worried. "Didn't mean to punch you that hard."

"It's nothing I haven't endured yet." Momo said as she began looking at the medical room. After her battle with Luffy ended, Midnight called some nurses to carry her to the nurse's office and after some bickering with a relentless Luffy, they allowed him to come with them. "How bad is it?"

"It can't be that bad, when we spared I'm sure I punched you harder." Luffy said as he looked at her bandages. He started poking her.

"Ow! Stop that!" Momo said as she tried to swat Luffy's hand away with her non-damaged one.

"That's enough! I allowed you to come here to keep her moral support but if you're gonna hurt her you might as well leave!" Recovery Girl said as she used her cane to hit Luffy's shin, although him being rubber, didn't have that great of an effect on him.

"Sorry Grams! So, what's wrong with her?" Luffy said as he looked at the screen with a green line beeping up and down. "Is she gonna die?"

"Of course not. She has nothing too serious besides a dislocated shoulder and a few small fractures." Recovery Girl said as she brought Momo her blue gym uniform. "She should be able to watch the match but no more fighting for the next 3 days. Am I Understood?"

"Of course." Momo said as she began to put on her clothes. It still amazed her that, even with a bra, Luffy didn't so much as turn pink at the amount of skin she was showing. "Anything happened while I was out of it?"

"Boom boy and Spiky hair fought. I think Boom boy won." Luffy said as he began spinning an office chair.

"So that means, the match after this one is between you and Bakugou." Momo said as she got out of bed.

"Yeah, I can't wait!" Luffy said as he opened the door for her. Recovery girl just shook her head at his enthusiasm. Hopefully, he won't send someone here again.

As they were walking through the corridor, Luffy sensed another person. "Somebody's here." He informed Momo, and just as they turned a corner, they bumped into Endeavor.

"Watch where you're going." Endeavor said with hostility. Unfortunately for him, all he got was excitement from one and nothing from the other one.

"Wow! A fire beard!" Luffy said as he expanded his legs to be as tall as the flame hero. "Do you cut it? How long did it take to grow one? When you drink tea, do you drink it cold and your beard heats it up? Will Sabo grow one?" Luffy kept bombarding him with questions.

"You idiot, this isn't a beard, it's a mask." Endeavor said as he temporarily stopped it and then turned it on. "See?"

"So that's why you always had one." Momo said as she put a hand on her chin. "I thought it was a side effect of your quirk, sir."

"It's not, now if you'll excuse me." Endeavor said as he began walking away, only for him to stop in his tracks. "Straw hat."

"Huh?" Luffy said as he looked back at him. "What d'you want?"

"I saw your fights. Your quirk may be a sad excuse for one," Endeavor said, which made Luffy quirk an eyebrow and Momo feel insulted on Luffy's behalf. "But I can not deny what I have seen. Your strength and the way you use it make you a formidable opponent."

"Thanks, Firebeard." Luffy said thinking he was done talking.

"That's why I have a proposition for you." Endeavor said as he now fully turned to them.