Chapter 6: USJ Part 2!

"Luffy! What are you talking about!?" Izuku said loudly as he felt his heart drop into his stomach. "Y-You can't possibly want to beat that thing!"

"Yeah! That monster was made to kill All-Might!" Yelled a tearing Mineta. He admired his will to fight and everything but this was too far in his opinion.

"Guys, don't worry, I'm a monster too. Now take sunglasses and boom boy to the others while I deal with this guy." Luffy confidently instructed the others while giving them a reassuring grin.

"You stupid brat! You really think you?! Have a chance against my Nomu?" Yelled the hand-covered villain, whose arm still felt like a sledgehammer had hit it.

"Doesn't matter what I think, just watch what I do." Luffy said eerily calm as he began dodging punches from the Nomu, punches that were so fast that you needed a slow-motion camera to even begin knowing where they were going to hit. And he dodged every single punch.

"Here Asu- I mean Tsu, hold onto Mr. Aizawa for me while I get Kacchan." Izuku said, worry clearly evident in his voice as he came to a stop near Bakugou. "Okay Kacchan, easy does it."

"Don't treat me like a Baby!" Kacchan bellowed as Izuku flinched in fear. "And I don't need your help! Or anybody's Help! I can still fight just fine."

"C-come on Kacchan don't be like that, we just want to help you." Said Izuku as he approached the tired but still angry boy who was now standing up.

"Oh really, you can fight? Then what happens when I do this?" Asui said as she poked Bakugou in the ribs which caused him to fall to the ground helplessly.

"Asui?! Don't hurt him more!" Izuku said as he crouched to where Bakugou's limp body stood. "Come on, I know you want to fight but right now you are too hurt too even walk properly."

"Don't you dare patronize me Deku. I can walk just fine." Bakugou said as he slowly but surely got up and began to walk back to the rest of the group. You could just feel the tenseness of the situation just by walking with them, neither of them daring to utter something as they carried a broken and bleeding Aizawa who was very hoarsely breathing. "I blasted him with all the remaining strength I had left."

Now everyone turned to Bakugou surprised that out of everyone, he would be the one to break the silence. "I attacked him and he didn't even as much as flinch. The rubber brain signed his death warrant the second he entered the fight with that thing." You know it says a lot when even Bakugou admitted he wasn't strong enough.

"Gomu Gomu no Hawk Gatling!" Luffy screamed as he blackened the end of his arms and attacked the Nomu relentlessly. "Damn, your skin sure is though."

"That's not his skin that's the problem, it's his quirk!" The hateful villain proudly proclaimed as the mist villain was tending to his arm. "That's right, super strength isn't the only quirk the Nomu has, shock absorption is also one of them. The only one that has a chance to defeat my final boss is All-Might, not one of his brats."

"I didn't really get any of that, but what you said is that normal punches won't work, right? Then let's see how you handle this." He said as he was weaving from the barrage of punches. "Gear Third!"

"Gomu Gomu no-" Luffy said as he put his finger in his mouth before shaving away from the Nomu. "Elephant Gun!" Luffy shouted as he thrust his ginormous fist towards the Nomu who in turn decided to challenge it by also punching it as hard as he could.

"Your gonna need a stronger attack to stop my fist!" Luffy excitedly said as he saw the Nomu crash into the stairs as if he was just hit by a giant.

"That was impressive, are you one of All-Might's special brats? No matter this is far from over." The boss villain told the pirate as a makeshift sling was supporting his arm. "We're villains so we don't exactly play fair."