Chapter 18: Camp Finale

Momo's POV.

*Hopefully, I'm not too late. I really don't wanna miss this.* Momo thought as she ran through the forest as fast as her injured legs could. She felt branches scratch her legs and arms as she ran through the bushes to get to where her haki was screaming at her. *Just a bit... more!*

"Confirm it now, release them." Was the first thing she heard as she watched the scene before her, behind a tree. Suddenly, Tokoyami and Bakugou appeared out of nowhere, one looking confused while the other was scared. Todoroki was face-planting the ground and Luffy was looking scared and angry at the same time.

*What's going on?* She thought to herself, her head was still reeling from her last battle, and now, she felt like she was dropped at the end of a movie.

"Checkmate." She heard the villain holding Bakugou by the neck, as he backed into the portal. Her haki spiked from Luffy's aura which made her head whip to him.

*Oh no.* She thought the instant she saw his face. She knew that face. It was a face that said 'I'm gonna do something rash and you can't stop me.' *Dammit Lu.* she thought as she got to work with her quirk.

"NOT AGAIN!" She heard Luffy yell out as she loaded a dart into her newly made dart gun. Not wasting any time, she set her sights straight on Luffy's neck and fired. "Gear Second!" Thankfully, the dart managed to hit him before he ran fist-first into the portal. She watched the purple portal disappear completely before revealing herself

"Is everyone alright?" Momo said after the portal disappeared, leaving only her, Todoroki, and Shoji. The boys seemed pretty out of it.

"Luffy." Shoji muttered in disbelief under his breath as he looked at where the portal once was with wide eyes. "Bakugou."

"What happened?!" Todoroki said, alarmed as he jumped from the ground. "Where's Luffy?! Where's Bakugou?!"

"Whoa, easy there." Momo said gently in an attempt to calm him down as the blue fire illuminated the forest. "Cal-"

"Momo?! What're you doing here?" Todoroki said as he glanced at her for 1 second before returning to frantically searching the area. "Where are they?!"

"Easy. You're still full of adrenaline, you're not thinking clearly." Momo said as she tried to stop the energetic boy. "Luffy and Ba-"

"Where are they?!" Todoroki interrupted her once again.

"That's what I'm Trying to Tell you!" Momo said annoyed.

"Huh?" He said confused, adrenaline finally wearing off.

"They're gone." Shoji said as he hopped to them. Leg injured by Kurogiri's attack.

"What do you mean they're gone?" Todoroki said wide-eyed. After not receiving an answer. "...Well?!"

"He means, wherever Kurogiri's portal leads to, then that's where they are." Momo said as she put her quirk to use again. "Ow, damn. I used my quirk way too much today."

"...He was right there." Todoroki said guiltily as he looked at his arm. "He was right in my hand, and I lost him, and because of that... I lost him and Luffy. I'm so sorry, Momo."

"Lu is a big boy, he can make his own decisions." Momo said as she got an Ipad looking piece of tech out of her arm. "And I can make mine."

"What's that?" Shoji asked as Uraraka and Tsu appeared out of the forest.

"This." Momo said as a blinking green dot appeared on the screen along with a street in the middle of a city. "This is my ticket to Luffy."

Luffy and Bakugou.