Four

-Burning Pile-

-all lit up and i start to smile-

-if i catch fire then i change my aim-

They're making their way to the stands when an arm suddenly grabs a hold of her. In a quick motion, Bria swings her arm back to punch the person in the face. However, before she can do so, the arm of the attacker stops her, grabbing hold of her fist.

"Calm down," Professor Moody says.

She takes her arm back and glares at him. "You don't just grab your students!"

He chuckles and licks his lips. Then, he nods his head towards the Champions tent. "Follow me."

She frowns, but follows him anyways. "Why are we going to the Champions tent?"

"Do I have to remind you, Melbourne? You are dating a Champion, surely you want to say goodbye to him before he walks towards his impending doom."

"You're not funny."

Professor Moody clicks his tongue.

"So what do I have to do exactly?"

"Agh!" Professor Moody yells. "Have you never been in a relationship before, or do I have to give you step-by-step instructions."

Bria falters. Moody stares back at her.

"You've never been a relationship before," he states flatly.

"I'm only fourteen."

Moody rolls his good eye. "Well, have you ever had a crush on someone?"

Bria blushes furiously. What a loaded question. "Er, yes."

"Well haven't you had teenage girl fantasies about the bloke? Holding hands, cheek kisses, Merlin, I can't believe I'm coaching a girl how to be a romantic!"

"You're coaching me because you forced me to do this!"

"It shouldn't be that bloody hard to fill in the blanks!"

"Professor Moody!" Professor McGonagall calls out, "control yourself!

Bria and Professor Moody look away from each other, looking around their surroundings. There's not many people around them, and Bria hopes that no one could overhear their conversation.

At some point in their argument they completely stopped walking, instead choosing to stay put and scream each others heads off.

Moody licks his lips. "Let's go, Miss Melbourne."

She huffs, but continues their tread to the Champion's tent.

As Bria gets closer and closer to the tent, a rush of nervousness rolls over her. She understands what Professor Moody means, she knows she's going to have to go in their and hug him or even kiss him on the cheek, but the thought of her doing that to Harry has her nerves all wired up.

She doesn't think Harry will enjoy the display of affection, and certainly won't be expecting it since Bria didn't know she had to do this until moments before.

Professor Moody looks in the tent even though the tent is covered on all sides. He must be using his fake eye then. Bria finds herself uncomfortable that he can most likely see through walls.

When he seems to of spotted Harry in the tent, he marches around to the opposite side and Bria has no other choice than to follow him.

She hears the voices of Ludo Bagman giving instructions to the Champions. They seem to be pulling something from out of of a bag, but Bria can't make it out clearly until she hears...