Thirty

-Million Dollar Man-

-i'd follow you down anywhere-

-one for the money two for the show-

Ron is sitting across from Harry, his skin a nasty shade of green. His leg is jittering so much that it's beginning to shake the table. Harry looks at him worriedly, sipping from his pumpkin juice trying not to seem too overbearing.

"Ron," he says in his most comforting tone, "you'll be fine. You've made loads of progress during practice! Remember that great save you made when Alicia shot at you?"

Ron looks up at him nervously. "That was an accident. I was slipping off my broom and my foot ended up kicking it. I didn't even know the Quaffle was coming at me."

"Oh." Harry sips his pumpkin juice after that.

"Ron, how are you feeling this morning?" A voice asks from behind Harry.

He knows it's Bria. He doesn't have to turn around to know it's her, with her quiet and soothing voice.

She sticks her leg beside Harry to sit down, with Harry shifting over to give her more room, and as a result, bumps his knee against her thigh.

He can feel the tips of his ears turning pink.

"I'm going to be rubbish!"

"You'll be fine," Harry assures him, "you just need to eat some more."

It became clear after ten minutes, however, that Ron couldn't eat anything more and Harry thought it best to get him down to the changing rooms.

As they rise from the table, Bria gets up too, and taking Harry's arm, she draws him to one side.

"Don't let Ron see what's on the Slytherin badges," she whispers in his ear.

Harry gives her a confused look, but she shakes her head and kisses him on the cheek.

For a second, Harry forgot why she would do that. Then he remembers that she did it because she had to.

"Let's go, Hermione," Bria calls out, and Harry looks back to see Hermione saying a hurried response, before getting out of her seat.

"Good luck, Harry!" Hermione calls out, and Harry waves to her and Bria as they walk out of the Great Hall, Harry following Bria's figure the whole way out.

Harry can't pinpoint what he thinks of Bria. he knows that they're much closer this year, that they willingly seek the other person's company, that if it weren't for Bria, Harry doesn't know how his summer would've been like.

He found himself constantly waiting for her letters. They were sporadic over the summer, and they had only exchanged letters a few times, but if provided a beacon of hope and reassurance that he needed that summer.

He knows that they only reason why he even thought about leading the D.A. is because of Bria's support. She had believed that he would be a great teacher, and he trusted her opinions enough to believe her.

He knows that she's a really good friend, and if the other Ravenclaws don't appreciate and value her, then Harry will.

He always will.

Harry knows that this match will be a rough one. Whatever the Slytherin's have up their sleeves, he knows it won't be good. They won't stop at the pins, no, they have something much bigger planned.

Angelina and Montague shake hands, and Madam Hooch lets everyone up into the air. Harry looks back at Ron, who's face is screwed up with anxiety.

The whistle blows, and Harry's sole focus is to catch the Snitch as fast as he can.

Real or Not Real {Harry Potter}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें