Twenty Five

-Supercut-

-in my head i do everything right-

-when you call i forgive and not fight-

After Harry was cleared of all charges, everyone at Grimuald Place decided to celebrate. That afternoon, Molly had made an amazing midday feast, to which every person had at least three servings.

Bria had baked a "cleared of charges" cake, a simple two-layer vanilla cake with buttercream frosting in between, and decorated with white frosting and green lettering.

She had very few ingredients to work with, as no one at Grimuald Place had baked in years. And of course, being the family of the Scared Twenty-Eight, the only food coloring was green.

Still, despite the incorrect coloring, everyone had gone back for seconds, much to Bria's pleasure. Everyone had gone to bed well-fed, and were all ready for a good night's rest.

Except for Bria. And Harry.

That night, Bria couldn't sleep and Harry had a nightmare again. It wasn't long before Bria joined him in bed.

By the next night, Bria had skipped all pretenses and went straight to Harry's room once everyone had gone to sleep.

They slept together the next night.

And the next.

A week had passed of their impromptu sleepovers, when it was finally time for their Hogwarts letters to arrive. Hermione and Ginny were nowhere to be seen, and the twins were locked in their room testing out some more products, so Bria, Ron, and Harry decide to just get their letters together.

The day they receive their letters is Bria's favorite time of year. It is a reminder that she doesn't have to remain at the bakery for much longer. From the time they receive their letters, Bria starts a mental countdown until she can leave her mother behind for the school year.

Once they retrieve their letters from downstairs, they rush back into Ron and Harry's room to tear open their letters. As if right on schedule, the moment they open their letters Fred and George walk in.

"Bria, do you have the other designs for us?" Fred asks her.

Bria doesn't answer Fred for a moment, choosing to open the letter just to find the usual list of their required textbooks. "Yes, it's in my room again. Give me a second," she says, putting down her letter and running back into her room to get her sketchbook.

When she walks back into the bedroom, she sees Ron standing there with his mouth wide open, and shock written all over his face.

"What's up with you, Ron?" Fred asks.

Ron still did not answer.

"What's the matter?" George asks impatiently, moving around Ron to look over his shoulder at the parchment.

George's mouth fell open too.

"Prefect?" he asks, staring incredulously at the letter. "Prefect?"

Fred leaps forward, seizing the envelope in Ron's other hand, and turns it upside down. Something scarlet and gold fell out of the letter as well. Harry picks it up, turning it over in his hands with a strange look on his face. Bria thinks it might be a look of jealousy.

"No way," George says in a hushed voice.

"There's been a mistake," Fred says, snatching the letter out of Ron's grasp and holding it up to the light as though checking for a watermark. "No one in their right mind would make Ron a prefect . . ."