Before we start...

Okay so, I've been working on this story for quite some time now. I finally have the courage to post it (⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠)⁠ ⁠\⁠(⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠)⁠/

As the story/description says, this is a Bungo Stray Dogs story.

So the episodes with the Azure Messenger/King, I'm planning on skipping those just because writing them will bore me.

If you'd like, I can still finish writing them. The 'finish' implies I already started, but I didn't finish.

But if you'd like me to, I could finish them. Not like it'll kill me to do so. I always have a separate anime, cartoon, or series playing in the background anyway.

But that's just for background noise because if not, then I start to hear ringing in my ears. Most of the time I get distracted for a little bit but always finish at least a chapter and a half.

So anyway, I haven't finished the Azure Messenger episodes but I can. Just say so, and I'll finish them.

However if no one says something by the time I post the chapter prior to those chapters with the Azure Messenger, then I'll proceed with my original plan.

Any comments including the sexualizing of minors will be immediately deleted and user blocked.

So please enjoy this story (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)