Volume 1; Chapter 6.2

"Woah.."

You and Atsushi gazed at the baseball arena Kyouka took you to.

"That's a giant baseball arena." Atsushi noted.

"It's Yokohama Stadium." Kyouka responded.

"Oh, really?" Atsushi asked.

"Well it does say so in big letters right there, Atsushi." You pointed to the big letters on the Stadium.

"Oh..hehe, right."

"I saw it on a map." Kyouka said.

•••

"This is Yokohama's Memorial Hall." Kyouka said as you gazed upon the building.

•••

"The Museum of Cultural History." Kyouka introduced.

"Wow.."

•••

"Yokohama Customs Headquarters." Kyouka said.

"Huh..you're amazing.." You said to the girl.

"I just have the map and build structures memorized is all." She responded.

•••

"O-oh, I know this one," Atsushi said, "The Red Brick Warehouse, right?"

"Wow Kyouka, I can't believe you have all these memorized. That's amazing." You looked over at her but saw that she was looking elsewhere.

The people talking about how delicious the crepes were had caught her attention.

"That place is really popular. Naomi told me they make really good crepes there." You said to her.

"It wasn't on the map.." Kyouka said, a bit shocked.

You smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Would you like one, Kyouka? I could go for a crepe right now."

She turned to look at you, "Are you sure?"

"Yea, c'mon!" You grabbed her hand and dragged her to the small truck selling the treats.

You bought two crepes and handed one to Kyouka. Atsushi walked over to you both, not realizing you left his side.

"Kyouka wanted crepes so I bought her some!" You said happily.

"H-huh? But she ate so much tofu..?" Atsushi mumbled as you took a bite of your crepe.

Kyouka stared at hers in awe.

▏°*⋆~ ❀ ~⋆*°  ▏

Atsushi played the claw machine and managed to get a bunny plush.

•••

You, Kyouka, and Atsushi were walking through the streets. Well, you and Atsushi were following Kyouka as she hugged the bunny plush.

"I finally got the plushie that I wanted." Kyouka said happily.

She stopped in front of a ferris wheel. You looked at her then up at the ferris wheel.

•••

You went on the ferris wheel with Kyouka and Atsushi. There were benches on each side and a table in the middle.

The ferris wheel was fun, you could tell Kyouka liked it by the way she looked out the glass walls the whole time.

▏°*⋆~ ❀ ~⋆*°  ▏