Darkness and Light

On the morning of September First, Amelia sent word via Tonks that Harry would have an escort to King's Cross and that, even though there were still frosty relationships between them, Harry would also be going with the Weasleys, Hermione, Neville and the Order, the newly-adopted Potter still in shock as to the new power he had experienced.

Apparently, according to Sebastian, Neville was considered a part of the Big Three, the trio who seemed to lead and command the Holy Knights back in the early days of the warriors. The other two were the Holy Knight of Thunder and the Holy Knight of Ocean, which meant that the newly-appointed Knight was clearly more than he had appeared after only a matter of hours as a Knight, a piece of information that Harry treasured as it meant he could truly trust Neville.

Like Harry and Hermione, Neville had an affinity with his element and his fiery personality meant that he would be able to manipulate the heat and fire within a room, being or an item of the flames. Apparently, Neville would also be able to speak to the dragons and the phoenixes as well as being considerably fire-proof and incapable of becoming too hot or too cold.

When Harry had shared this information, Neville had been impressed to say the least, but, as they waited outside the Leaky Cauldron for the Ministry escorts, Harry then turned to Sebastian, his eyes firm but filled with a calm air as he asked, "Sebastian, when we get to Hogwarts, would you and the Order do me a favour?"

"Name it," Sebastian remarked, Harry clearly noticing the absence of the words "my lord" with that response: the Warrior was learning.

"If you desire to be so formal around me," Harry explained, "Would you mind doing so in private and appearing as friendly and personal as you have been around others?"

"Of course," Sebastian remarked, before he lowered his voice and asked, "And what of those who would see you hurt or weakened?"

"That's the next point," Harry explained, looking to Neville and Ginny as he added, "It's not like McGonagall or Dumbledore will be able to stop me anyway, but I'd like to speak to McGonagall about having one of the Order watching over the Gryffindors as a personal matter. You see," he sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose as he explained, "I am still as yet to make my choice regarding the ancient Chambers of Gryffindor known as the Lion's Wing and so, if my suspicions are correct, then I'll be asked to remain in Gryffindor Tower and I will need someone to keep an eye on things."

"I am the head of the Order Harry," Sebastian reminded him, "If anyone should be watching over you and Hermione, then I suggest that it should be me."

"And I would agree," Harry nodded, "But I have another small task for you Sebastian and, besides, whoever I choose would need to be with the House at all times and, as the head of my warriors, you would be unable to match such a timetable. It is for this reason that I suggest someone like Tyler or Felicia as their youthful appearances will fit in around Hogwarts, whereas the rest of you could simply act as watchers from a private post or within the lessons. Also," he then added, watching as his isolation from the group finally seemed to be noticed, "I trust you to do the right thing, but Tyler and Felicia are young and I'd like to give them a chance to prove themselves to me."

"As you wish," Sebastian replied, watching as Harry seemed to rejoin the group, "I will speak with them and report back to you at a moment's notice."

"Thank you," Harry sighed, watching as Hermione seemed to remain close to Ginny, her face stern and almost nothing like the Hermione that Harry had known and loved.

'What's wrong Hermione?' asked Harry, directing his thoughts to his girlfriend.

'I'm just worried is all,' Hermione replied, 'My parents were slightly concerned that you and I would be targeted at Hogwarts and I would have to agree with them. But, out of all of the allies we've acquired, Ginny is the only girl I can truly talk to and, well…last night, I was worried about the effect her protection under our House was having on her, so I went to ask her.'