Show me the light

Are…are you sure of that my Lord?"

Harry, standing rather casually against the ornate fireplace of the lounge, looked over to Sebastian as he finished explaining everything he had seen and heard within the dream world, the eyes of the Order's Commander filled with shock as Harry waited for the response.

"According to the Lords," Harry repeated for him, "There is another Pure Knight; apparently, it's someone that they didn't see before and, according to Zeus, this other Knight revealed themselves on the day that I was knighted by the power of Excalibur."

"Another Pure Knight," Sirius whispered, "Amazing: and they have no idea as to who it is or what their elemental power is?"

"No and no," Harry answered, looking now to Hermione as he added, "That's why I was so on edge when I woke up this morning; another Pure Knight and they haven't revealed themselves to me; it makes me wonder if they're an ally to me or an enemy."

"Has that ever happened?" asked Hermione suddenly, looking to Sebastian, "A Dark Knight?"

"Other than the Knight of Darkness, there has never been any references to a Dark Knight, or a Knight who has turned against the Elemental Order," explained Sebastian, "This is how the power of the Knights are chosen; they are given to those who the Powers That Be feel are worthy of the powers."

"So if they haven't revealed themselves," Sirius surmised, "Then there's a good reason, but the point still stands: who are they and what power do they command?"

"Whatever it is," Emma put in, both her and Dan still in shock as to Harry's revelation, "It can't be anymore powerful than Harry, can it? I mean, didn't you say that your power was that of all the Knights?"

"I did," Harry agreed, "And you raise a good point Mum; if this other Pure Knight has been blessed in any way, similar to my being a Twice-Blessed Knight, then it raises questions about their power levels and what they can do."

"I guess all we can do is wait," Dan added, "In the mean time, we need to prepare ourselves: Amelia said she'd be coming here with word about what happened at the station and you need to be ready."

"Believe me Dan," Sirius told him, "I'm more than ready."

"Sirius," Dan told him, before gesturing to where Harry seemed to be inspecting the edges of his fingernails, "I wasn't talking to you."

HPHG

Dan's guess was right on the money: at around eleven-o-clock, Amelia came to the front door of the House and, after being given permission to enter, she didn't waste time; looking first to Harry, she explained, "Molly's trial is set for 2pm this afternoon and, as you guessed Harry, I was also able to push Sirius' trial."

"To?" asked Harry.

"Straight afterwards," Amelia explained, "Knowing you would be there, I had Cornelius agree to it; he even agreed to my stipulation that Sirius' trial would be overseen by me and not the Chief Warlock; this means that, if you need to, you'll be able to use your authority as Holy Knight to speak for him."

"Thank you Amelia," Harry sighed, his eyes watching Sirius warily as he then asked, "Let me guess: Dumbledore tried to make sure that I wouldn't be able to attend the trial at all?"

"Sadly yes," Amelia replied, aware of a sly, almost calculating look in Harry's eyes as she then added, "Harry, as your Vassal, I will always do my best to show the loyalty that you entrust me with in everything I do; no matter what, Dumbledore will never defeat me."

"Thank you Amelia," Harry nodded, his smile now accompanying his calculating look, "Let's just say that, if all goes according to plan, then you won't have to worry about Dumbledore much longer; now, before we go, I think we should go over the basics of what I can and can't say in the trials and what will happen with Molly and Sirius."