Wind beneath my wings

After their talk, which also included a light dinner for the Knights and their allies, Harry returned to his room to change out of his regalia and into some more comfortable robes, before he met back up with Hermione and, looking to his friends, gave a smile as he explained, "If you'll excuse me everyone; there's a certain Princess of mine who I've been neglecting as of late and I promised her a little trip."

"Have fun you two," Lily smiled, watching as Hermione took Harry's hand and left the meeting hall, Dan, Emma, Neville, Luna, Sirius and Remus leaving moments later, which just left Lily with the Order, the eyes of the Holy Knight of Light watching Sebastian warily before she asked, "How's he been?"

"He's growing up Lady Lily," answered Sebastian, his formality returning around the Knight, "Seeing you has brought out the innocent child I once saw, but he is growing up with every day."

"And are you keeping your word to him?" asked Lily, "Are you protecting him?"

"We are," Elora replied, her own eyes watching her former Lady, "Though there was one occasion when we thought we had failed."

"When was…" Lily began, but her words were cut off when, to the surprise of the Order, Tyler Kingston rose from his seat, inclined his head to the Knight of Light and left the room, Sebastian shaking his head sadly as Lily finished, "…that and what's wrong with Tyler?"

"The event is hardest on him," explained Sebastian, "It was some time ago, but Tyler still feels the guilt: he is young, barely even twenty, yet he has as strong a heart as Lord Harry."

"Why?" asked Lily, "What happened?"

"In a word," explained Dante, "Dumbledore."

Hearing the word was almost as bad for Lily as most of the wizarding world hearing the name of the Dark Lord; facing the Order, the Knight of Light seemed to become the fierce vixen that she had been known for as she commanded, "Tell me everything!"

HPHG

Tyler wandered solemnly back towards his chambers, his mind stuck on the fact that he was finally here, within the walls of Camelot, his Lord and Lady were safe and his Lord had a treasure as great as Lady Hermione back by his side. When the team had begun speaking of the event in question, however, Tyler had felt a familiar iron weight of guilt worming its way inside him combined with a sense of loss and friendship.

Most of all, Tyler couldn't help but think of the appearance-changing witch that had become his friend and been there to aid and protect Harry and Hermione when they had needed it. Being raised to become one of the Order, Tyler had never really known the emotion of love, but he had known what it felt like to be drawn to someone that you would give your life for; Harry showed enough of that.

It was her, the face-changer known as Nymphadora – though she had asked that no-one use that name – Tonks who had helped him overcome the misery of the event that nearly lost them their Lord;

It was her that had helped Tyler understand the friendliness and warm emotions around their Lord;

It was her that had helped him to become more of a friend and trusted brother to their Lord rather than the obedient, loyal soldier;

And yes, the more he thought about it, the more he saw it for what it was: it was Tonks who had started to help Tyler understand the feelings of compassion and readiness;

What he needed now was someone to talk to; someone that could help him understand these feelings even more than he did now.

However, with Harry busy ruling Camelot and the others preoccupied with the tasks at hand, Tyler knew that finding that particular someone was going to be almost impossible.