Hail King of Camelot

On their first official morning in the magical land that they now called their realm, Harry and Hermione awoke, as always, in each other's arms, the Holy Knight of Thunder – though he now started to refer to himself as simply the Arch-Knight – smiling proudly as he looked at his betrothed, his Knight, his Queen, before he sat upright and, running a hand over a rather tender spot on his shoulder, examined his surroundings.

He and Hermione were lying in a four-poster bed with semi-transparent silver curtains, the posts of the bed made from gilded marble, a golden serpent or dragon winding around the posts; their room was as majestic as it was fit for royalty. A large bay window led out onto a balcony that overlooked the flowery fields of Camelot, the morning sounds of the town below them making Harry feel that sense of home, though that may have also had something to do with the fact he now had his Mother as well as his external family. When walking back into the room, Harry would find himself standing next to a large marble bookcase that seemed to actually pull itself outwards, allowing Harry access to a private armoury and storage case, a walk-in wardrobe was placed on the other side of the room and, leading out of the door, the main bedchamber then descended down up into the apex of the tower where Harry's room was situated, the inhabitant of the room finding himself in a large, grandly-designed bathroom with not only a bath for relaxing, but a second tub that was about a ¾ the size of an Olympic swimming pool.

Going downstairs, Harry would find himself in a private study and main meeting room before the door out of there found him in the halls of Camelot, the other rooms for his friends all situated around his, similar to a rotunda that would match the Knights of the Round Table.

For now though, back in the bedroom, Harry smiled once more, bent down and placed a soft and gentle kiss on the lips of his Hermione, the Holy Knight of Ocean fully awake as she looked into the silver and emerald eyes of her lover, her voice still sleepy as she whispered, "Good morning…my King."

"Good morning my Queen," Harry replied, moving out of bed and, stepping into the walk-in wardrobe, his voice carried out to her as he asked, "What are your plans for today?"

"Well," Hermione replied, "I was thinking breakfast with my betrothed, before we went to explore our new realm in more detail followed by a little training with Seba and the Order; how about you?"

Emerging from the wardrobe, Harry heaved a sigh, his body now dressed in a well-fitting red and gold shirt that bore the Crest of Camelot, his lower body covered by a soft, almost silk-like pair of dark green trousers, the suit covered by a silver robe that bore Harry's personal phoenix crest, the eyes of the King looking sadly at Hermione.

"Sorry love," he sighed, "Before we went to bed last night, Merlin wanted me to meet with him and the Lords in the throne room: they want to talk more about where my powers go from here and how I can unlock the potential that Ragnok told us about last year."

"So it's a no to breakfast?" asked Hermione, watching as Harry sat down on their bed, the young King now pulling on a pair of black leather boots that he had found, a bolt of lightning along the edge of the boots as he tried to avoid her eyes. As if she had seen this in him, Hermione crawled across their bed and wrapped her arms around her betrothed's shoulders, placing a soft kiss on Harry's neck as she continued, "I'm sorry Sparky; I didn't mean to sound selfish there. I should have understood that, now that you're a King, you'll have duties to attend to."

Her disappointment had Harry suddenly dropping his second boot, before he grabbed Hermione's hand, rounded himself and placed his lips against hers, his eyes closed as he savoured the moment; when they parted, Harry and Hermione rested their heads against one another, the Arch-Knight finally responding to her as he told her, "I may be a King now Hermione, but you are my Queen: I'm sorry that I have to do this, but you have my word that I will make it up to you. Merlin explained that the meeting wouldn't take longer than an hour at the most, so how about we skip breakfast and have lunch with the family? Then afterwards, you and I can go and check out these stables we noticed and we can go riding: just the two of us?"