three

in the morning, riley found herself in her bed next to jj who had his arms around her. as she opened her eyes she realized that it wasn't rafe that she was in bed with, the two were still in their clothes from the night before.

they must have had a few too many and passed out in her room together, riley got out of bed "jay wake up" she pushed him slightly "it's prime surf hours"

at first he didn't even budge but when surfing was mentioned his eyes shot open "i'm up" he declared getting out of bed "sorry i passed out in here last night, if i made you feel uncomfortable-"

"no worries" she smiled "i know how much you wanted to share a bed with me... you know cause you're in love with me" she winked.

"riley when are you gonna stop that?" he scoffed "it's weird dude"

"when are you gonna admit that you want me" she teased walking out of her room and out onto the deck where kie, john b, and pope were sitting.

riley laid across the three on the couch "mornin" she yawned, kie looked down at riley who had her head on her lap "why did jj come out of your room?"

"that's messed up" pope shook his head "no pogue on pogue mackin" he reminded his friends.
"relax dude, i slept on the floor" jj lied "we just got hammered and i couldn't make it to the couch"

"i believe you bro" john b chimed in "besides, jj knows that'd be like incest"

"we're not related" riley scoffed. "no but you're basically like jj's little sister, right jay?" john b glanced at jj who had already cracked a beer.

"uh yeah" he nodded "wouldn't happen in a million years... you got that riley?"

"sorry what? did i hear that you want me so bad" she joked "jj i'm flattered" she clutched her heart.

"ry! stop flirting with jj!" john b groaned "it's actually disgusting... can we go surf now?".

 can we go surf now?"

...

👤: jjmaybank, popehayward, kiecarrera, johnb_routeledgeliked by rafecameron and 97 others rileyrouteledge: they're tolerable sometimes

liked by rafecameron and 97 others
rileyrouteledge: they're tolerable sometimes

jjmaybank: ur not

kiecarrera: i'm gonna let that slide bc u look so good

johnb_routledge: buddy acts like she isn't insufferable
rileyrouteledge: ouhhh big words😫

popehayward: love you too ry

rafecameron: wow😍

riley got out of the water to have a break from surfing, her brother followed her while kie, pope, and jj stayed in the water. john b approached quietly "yo ry, can we talk?" he asked "about what you said last night?"

"what about it?" she shrugged "it's none of my business"

"what exactly did you hear... and who told you?" john b asked "i just wanna make sure you haven't been misinformed"

"dunno" she shook her head "from what i heard it sounds like you've been fucking sarah cameron... oh and her boyfriend told me"

"i would have used nicer words... but yeah i'm seeing her" he explained "is that ok with you?"

"it's a little weird... considering how you act when i jokingly flirt with jj-" she began.

"is it joking though? you kinda do it a lot" john b interrupted "if you have feelings for him-"

"i don't" she shook her head "i'm with rafe remember? flirting with jay is just a long running joke" she lied "if he didn't give me a reaction i'd stop"

"alright... so we're good?" john b asked nervously "you know i never want you to be mad at me"

"we're good" she smiled "i kinda think sarah's a bitch but i mean what can ya do? she should probably break up with topper though... he seems pissed"

"yo!" jj called from the water "im hungry, let's go try to finesse food at the wreck" he suggested.