eight

"ry you gotta send out texts for who you want at our birthday party" john b informed "you can look through my list and let me know if i've missed anyone".

riley sat on the couch between her brother and jj and took his phone out of his hand to scan his guest list "looks good to me, just add rafe" she nodded "oh but this one... take that off"

jj leaned over and looked "what? why does he have to take aimee off??" he asked.

riley stood up and handed john b's phone back to him "i don't want strangers at my party" she explained "i don't know aimee therefore she's not invited"

"aimee isn't a stranger!" jj defended "plus, you invited rafe! why can't i invite a date?" he exclaimed.

"i met aimee once, she's still a stranger to me and rafe is my boyfriend... and it's my birthday and my party" she scoffed "you can invite anyone you want to your birthday but i don't want aimee at my party"

"you're so immature ry" jj spat "you're gonna let her do that?" jj turned to john b.

"when are you gonna stop recycling that insult?" riley scoffed walking back to her room "aimee isn't coming, keep complaining and you're not either"

"sorry dude, it's her party too" john b shrugged "what she says goes".

the next morning, riley got ready for work and headed out of the chateau. john b was still asleep but jj was working on his bike outside, riley decided to be civil and try to make up with him.

"mornin" she greeted "you're up early" she observed.

jj shrugged and didn't say a word in response.

"what? you're giving me the silent treatment now?" she asked "tomorrows my birthday, you can't be mean to me jay"

"i don't think i'm gonna show tomorrow night" he finally spoke, still not looking at her.

"what?" she scoffed "you're gonna miss john b's birthday just because you're pissed at me?"

"aimee asked me to go have dinner with her parents" he explained "john b will understand"

"yeah but i won't" she exclaimed "you can't just miss our birthday, what the fuck jay"

"it's hard to be around you right now ry" he snapped "you're acting different, i don't really know this new you"

"i could say the same to you" she mumbled "you said some fucked up shit to me the other night and now you're acting like i'm the problem" she ranted "honestly i don't want you there tomorrow night, stay as far away from me as possible... i'm gonna be late for work".

liked by kiecarrera and 89 others rileyrouteledge: i'm gonna scream

rileyrouteledge: i'm gonna scream

kiecarrera: i'm gonna scream bc ur so hot

johnb_routeledge: what's going on with u lately??

rafecameron: what's up? text me babe

popehayward: someone needs to rant to doctor pope

sarahcameron: why do i already know who this is about

aimeejones: awww what's wrong girl???

jjmaybank: ur actually so annoying

rafe❤️

rafe❤️
is jj bothering you?
his comments on ur posts recently have been super hostile

ry❤️
yea he's mad bc i didn't want his gf at my party
but i don't even know her

rafe❤️
that's understandable though

ry❤️
i know, he's pissing me off
he told me he's not coming tomorrow night

rafe❤️
that's messed up
but i'll be there:)

ry❤️
u better

rafe❤️
even tho it's gonna be super awkward because ur friends hate me

ry❤️
they don't hate you
they strongly dislike you😽