twenty

riley found herself constantly stalking bella; the girl that rafe was going on a date with. she stayed in bed and felt sick to her stomach, she knew that rafe would never feel the same way she did.

pope, jj, and john b came into her room to try to cheer her up "hey kid, how ya feeling?" john b asked her.

"horrible, i wanna skip town" she groaned.

"i brought you a book" pope smiled "... and jj brought you a joint"

riley perked up slightly "gimme!" she gasped taking the joint from jj and opening her window, sitting on the windowsill. as she smoked the joint she looked as if she had an idea "what if i did leave" she asked.

"calm down snoop talk" jj teased.

"no i'm serious, what if i took like 2 weeks off work and just went off on my own for a bit" she explained "like a road trip"

"yeah right" pope shook his head "bad idea"

"i think it's a great idea" john b agreed "you need time alone... i think it'd be good for you"

"seriously?" riley asked "i have vacation time for both jobs and tons of tips saved up"

"go for it ry" he nodded "drive up to aunt jillian's and stay there for a week or two"

riley stood up and hugged her brother, he had always been so supportive of her;.

liked by popehayward and 122 others
rileyrouteledge: see ya later obx

kiecarrera: devastating

johnb_routeledge: proud of you

jjmaybank: i still say stay

popehayward: i'll miss u ry

sarahcameron: don't leave meeeeee

rafecameron: what? where r u going?????