six

rafe❤️

rafe❤️
hey
missed u last night

riley❤️
hey sorry
the guys kidnapped me sarah and kie and forced us to make up on john b's broken down boat so i had no service

rafe❤️
wtf r you ok??

riley❤️
yeah i'm good it was actually thoughtful in a weird way, sarah's chill with us now btw

rafe❤️
that's good
so we're still on for tonight?

riley❤️
what's tonight?

rafe❤️
midsummers
i asked you to be my date like a month ago remember?

riley❤️
right!
sorry i got caught up with other stuff
but yes i'll be there

riley got ready and came out of her bedroom in formal wear, this was an unusual sighting. "woah you're dressed up" john b observed.
"awful fancy for a night in" jj laughed.

"i'm going out" riley corrected them "it's midsummers, i'm rafe's date".

"is sarah going?" john b asked.

"yeah but she tried to get out of it... she's not walking in with topper anymore though" riley smirked.

"she's still with topper? dude why hasn't she dumped him yet?" jj asked.

"no clue but she probably will soon" riley shrugged "i gotta go, rafes outside" riley walked out of the chateau and jj followed.

"ry, you're seriously going?" he asked "what about-"

"what about what jj?" she shrugged "rafe asked me to go like a month ago"

"i just kinda figured that after we kissed" he explained.

"jj just because you decided you want me after a decade of me chasing you doesn't mean i'm gonna drop everything to be with you" she scoffed "it's more complicated than that, i have to figure shit out with rafe and john b would lose it"

"you know what" he shook his head "i don't know what i was thinking when i kissed you, i was trying to give you what you wanted"

"don't do me any favours" riley blurted "i'm not some charity case that you kiss because you think it's what i want"

"you're so immature ry" he laughed sarcastically.

"oh i'm immature? you've spent the last weekend acting like a jealous boyfriend and then spout out some cheesy shit and kiss me and then get mad that i won't dump the dude i've been seeing who has wanted me the entire time and not just because he wanted what someone else had"

"you know what? that's what it was... i only wanted you because i couldn't have you but now that i realize that" he said bitterly "you go be with rafe, i'm over this"

riley's eyes welled up with tears, she gulped down the lump in her throat "fuck you." she spat our shakily before walking towards rafe's car and wiping her tears.

"what was that about?" rafe asked "are you ok?"

"i'm fine" she lied as she buckled her seatbelt and smiled through her tears "let's just go".

👤: rafecameron

👤: sarahcameron, kiecarrera liked by popehayward and 68 others rileyrouteledge: infiltrated midsummers🌸

liked by popehayward and 68 others
rileyrouteledge: infiltrated midsummers🌸

rafecameron: ❤️

jjmaybank: lol

johnb_routledge: i'm gonna pretend i didn't see the first pic

popehayward: tw/ pogue on kook action

sarahcameron: i hate to say it but u guys are cute

kiecarrera: gross but i don't hate it