sixteen

girls🍷

ry🏄‍♀️
help
sos
emergency meeting

kie🐬
what's wrong???

sarah🧜🏻‍♀️
on my way

ry🏄‍♀️
NOT MY HOUSE!

kie🐬
u guys can come to mine
i'm scared tho

ry 🏄‍♀️
u should be

riley walked onto the porch where jj, john b, and rafe were passing around a joint "i'm gonna go see kie and sarah" she told them "i'll be back later"

"and she didn't ask us for the keys to our vehicles for the first time ever" john b teased "she's growing up"

"i'm taking my bike" she shrugged taking the joint out of john b's hand.

"doesn't it have a flat tire?" john b asked.

"still rides fine" she insisted "i'll be fine it's not that far"

"take my bike" rafe tossed riley his keys "ill be here for a bit"

"no it's fine" she argued "you don't have to do that"

"ry" he smiled "just take the keys".
riley nodded and thanked rafe before driving off. on any given day she'd taken the keys no questions asked but it felt different, rafe seemed interested again.

riley pulled up to kiaras, sarah was already sitting on the porch. "nice ride" she smiled "wait... that's my brothers bike... RILEY YOU DIDNT"

"no! i didn't" she shook her head joining kie and sarah on the steps "but i think he wants to"

"EXPLAIN" kie covered her mouth.

"noah ended up being a dick" riley began.

"yeah we knew that, he hates pogues" sarah interrupted. "rafe used to hate pogues till he railed riley" kie added. "that's actually revolting" sarah gagged.

"guys shut up! anyways he made a scene and then rafe and jj came out and we're beefing noah and then noah said something about how i'm a slut or something and then rafe punched him" riley recalled.

"oh shit" sarah exclaimed "go rafe! what's noah do?"

"he folded... then he stood up and started crying and saying his daddy's a lawyer" riley laughed "anyways so rafe and jj came back to the chateau and jj immediately passed out but rafe came into my room so i could clean him up"

"right... he totally had no other intentions" kie scoffed.

"shhh i'm getting to that! so anyways he starts saying some mushy shit abt how he wants to protect me and wants what's best for me and then asked to spend the night... i said yes and told him he could have my bed and id take the couch" riley paused for dramatic effect "BUT THEN HE SAID THAT WE COULD SLEEP IN BED TOGETHER AND THEN THIS MORNING HE FORCED ME TO TAKE HIS BIKE!"

"oh my god! you fucked your ex?" kie asked.

"no! we just slept but i think he might want more" riley explained.

"so what's the problem?" sarah asked.

"well i don't know if jj still has feelings for me, it's nice that jj and rafe are getting along but i don't want to be the reason that they stop being friends" riley sighed.

"right, i totally forgot that rafe's going full pogue for the boys... so weird" kie laughed "but if you still have feelings for him i'd say go for it... do you like jj or rafe?"

"rafe i think... i think i wanted jj for so long that it got boring waiting around and then he wanted me for all the wrong reasons" riley explained "like he hasn't tried anything with me since me and rafe broke up"

"i think you should tell rafe" sarah suggested "i mean he punched a dude out for being mean to you, i'm pretty sure he wants you".