twenty one

riley said her goodbyes to her friends and headed out on the road. rafe pulled up to the chateau and just missed her "hey, is ry here?" rafe asked his new friends.

"just missed her" john b announced "she's staying with our aunt jillian for a bit"

"she probably wouldn't wanna see you though" kie explained "seemed pretty upset"

"what why?" rafe asked "what'd i do?!"

no one wanted to say anything but jj took the liberty even if it meant exposing riley "in the car the other day... she wanted to tell you that she still had feelings for you but chickened out because you planned a date right in front of her"

"what?" rafe shook his head in confusion "i was gonna make a move but you two went on a walk at the fire the other night... i didn't wanna get in between you two"

"you're so dumb" jj scoffed "she took me on a walk to tell me that she doesn't have feelings for me and to make sure i was cool with her trying to get back together with you"

"fuck" rafe sighed "i only planned that date because i thought riley was unavailable"

"she's probably still in town" pope encouraged "check my dad's shop, she might be picking up her last paycheck!" he exclaimed.

rafe stood still like a deer in headlights, "GO!" the pogues yelled in unison.

rafe ran to his car and sped through town, surprisingly not getting pulled over. he made it to haywards shop and pulled around back, springing out of his car and running into the shop.

"is riley here?" rafe frantically asked hayward "i really need to catch her before she leaves"

"sorry son" hayward shrugged "you just missed her"

discouraged, rafe went outside pressing his palms to his head and leaning up against the wall. he needed to tell riley that he felt the same and set things right before she disappeared for weeks.

"rafe?" riley's voice asked from across the parking lot "you ok?"

rafe looked up to see riley pumping gas into her car in front of haywards, he felt a wave of relief rush over his body. he felt as if he could cry tears or joy, without thinking he walked up to her and embraced her, kissing her passionately and lifting her off the ground slightly.

riley kissed him back but hesitated slightly "wait... what are you doing?" she asked "what about bella?"

"i cancelled the date with bella... i couldn't go out with anyone but you" he explained "i was so stupid ry, i thought you and jj were getting back together so i-"

riley interrupted him by connecting their lips once more, they both smiled against each other "i'm so in love with you" he said quietly.

"i'm so in love with you too" she retorted "you wanna go on a road trip?" she asked.

"i'd go anywhere with you" he smirked.

👤: rileyrouteledge liked by jjmaybank and 392 othersrafecameron: so down bad i got turned into a pogue

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

👤: rileyrouteledge
liked by jjmaybank and 392 others
rafecameron: so down bad i got turned into a pogue

kiecarrera: victory!!!!!

popehayward: ATTA BOY!

sarahcameron: i'm smiling and kicking my feet rn

jjmaybank: happy for you guys

johnb_routeledge: take care of her bro

rileyrouteledge: i love you

topperthornton: why tf ur comments infested with pogues

☆bad habit~ rafe cameron☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें