{3}An unfortunate situation.

A now sober Aizawa sat in Izuku's dorm, waiting for him to get out of the shower.

"Midoriya, how long are you going to be?" he said, "We need to talk about your situation." the man stood up to inspect a large rectangular piece of paper on the floor, dropping it as Izuku came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his waist.

Shota's eyes widened in fear, he'd never seen anything like it. "Midoriya..." Izuku tried to cover his sky piercing horns, and terrifyingly red skull like face with no luck. "Well, that proves that you weren't joking."

"This is absolutely no time to be joking. hold my hand your coming with me." Aizawa did as he was told, "666." As soon as they appeared in front of Satan both of their outfits turned into elegant tuxedos.

"Dad." Izuku said with a dangerous glare. "What did you do."

"Hello to you too Izuku, Ooh! and Izuku's boyfriend?" he said with a smirk. Aizawa looked like he had a slight blush, but brushed it off as the heat. Izuku, however, did not look very happy.

"Dad. just tell me what you did!"

"Nothing. This is your own doing."

"And how do I sort it out? I have things to do!"

"you've done something that you feel guilty about so your sub-conscious mind is viewing yourself as a monster." (Yes. this is 100% based on the lucifer show. -its on Netflix and its really good-)

----Flash back to a week earlier.(this part contains graphic descriptions and violence.)

"Stop fucking joking Shigaraki. Where is she?"

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that." He said with a smirk creeping up on his face.

"My mother. You have her." Izuku was furious. You could tell from the pure hat alone.

"Oh her? I can't remember, she was the weak one right?" Izuku grabbed him by his neck and lifted him off the ground, effectively choking him. "Pretty sure she's dead."

Izuku threw him on the ground and pounced on top of him, covering his mouth and pinching his nose shut to almost completely stop his breathing. The green haired boy showed him the same terrifying face that he was now currently stuck with.

"Oh my god you're a monster!" Shigaraki said his through a blood curdling but muffled scream.

"You're right. and its the last thing you're going to see every time I torture you." Izuku had a twisted smile plastered across his face, like he had lost his humanity and was now a killing machine.

Izuku had him tied down to a chair with quirk cancelling bracelets on, he was tied in a way that made him completely vulnerable. For every snarky comment, or question he failed to answer he would be given a different torture method. Eventually Shigaraki was begging to be killed, and once Izuku got the answers, he let shigaraki live with the trauma.

---- End of flashback

"Ah. I might have an answer."

End of chapter.

504 words