{13} All options considered.

"What about you?" said a new face. Everyone in the room turned to where the sound was coming from.

"Endeavour, how nice to see you." mic says, shocked at the no.1's sudden appearance. "I will go through a lie detector."

---- three days later, Izuku and shota have just arrived in hell for the weekend. Aizawa POV

I got down on one knee, the whole of Hell watching us. "Izuku Midoriya, Lucifer, I have loved you since the second I layed my eyes on you. On the surface you are strong, independent and resilient, But I have seen so many more of your amazing traits. Deep down, you care for everyone that crosses your path. You're the only person I have ever loved, so I ask you this, my love," I pull out an extremely expensive diamond band from my pocket, and a tear falls from his eye. "Could you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"

I could barely finish before he grabs my hand and kisses it repeatedly. "Yes! A million times! Yes I'll marry you!"

izuku pov

I get up so he could kiss me. instead we go straight back to the palace. I kiss him before he could even say anything. the room was already dark, with red marble walls and a four poster bed. wooden serpents climbed up each poster and the chandelier hung low. the bedroom gave off a sensual vibe, but also a somewhat sinister one aswell. luxurious cold black stone flooring haunted the room with a single bearskin carpet in the middle. candles decorated the room and the stone fireplace on the wall opposite the bed crackled and hissed. he pushed me onto the scarlet silk bedsheets and deepened the kiss.

smut warning!

I unbuttoned his shirt hungrily and ran my fingers down his abs. he bites my neck as a warning but I ignore it, getting more horny by the second and rolling over to get on top of him. "Stop it. Or I will punish you." I ignore his warning and start kissing on his neck as he lets out a few moans, making me start kissing down his chest, kissing lower and lower when I get to his v-line, "Is this okay, shota?"

"Get up."

I do as he says immediately, but instead of getting up he pins me down by my neck, choking me in the process. Ripping off his clothes, and mine of course, he reaches for the lube and starts prepping my ass, letting go of my neck and starts kissing on it instead. Once he decides I'm prepped enough he slowly pushes himself inside of me. He speeds up, hitting my sweet spot multiple times. I take his face into my hands and start kissing him to muffle my loud moans and whines.

"Don't kiss me to stop your moaning, I want to hear your beautiful voice." he says in his wonderfully breathy and deep voice.

I naturally obey him, getting louder and louder as he thrusts faster and faster, going in deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, sho-shota, I'm nearly there." I say, my vision going slightly blurry. I moan again, and we cum almost simultaneously.

end of smut. on sunday, back on earth with Aizawa, His POV

'Izuku Midoriya Net worth' I search, I knew that he was loaded in hell, obviously, but surely if he was the ruler of his own dimension he should be rich on earth too. And sure enough, I was right.

'Izuku 'deku' Midoriya, The extremely famous and loved third year hero in training has defeated multiple high end villains and earned his provisional hero license despite being in UA for a few months. The young H-I-T has done many interviews, and gone on many talk shows. His fame stems from his extremely wealthy and famed family. On one interview he revealed that his own net worth is around 100 billion USD. Estimates show that the billionaires wealth has increased significantly since his mother's death. Said estimates put his net worth around 500 billion USD'

I let out an audible gasp, I mean, who wouldn't after finding out their fiancé is worth half a trillion dollars.

end of chapter

707 words