{5} Lusting for him

Me and Shota started our relationship by sneaking around, mainly in hell. And although we had spent two weeks as a couple we still hadn't 'bonded' yet. But that didn't matter. I was having the time of my life with him.

----4pm, with Izuku and Aizawa, Izuku POV

He pulled me closer in his car and kissed me in the privacy of his tinted windows. I deepen the kiss, taking my shirt off and unbuttoning his. he breaks it off and stares at my shoulder.

"I knew you had tattoos but this many? it's sexy."

"I got them when I was drunk one night. I told you didn't I?" I say, pulling him by his tie while I climb into the backseat.

"oh no. I'm not fucking you for the fist time in the backseat of my car." I blushed as we both got out, heading into the dorms. "Besides, I want to fully be able to admire your beautiful body. I wonder what other secrets your hiding." he whispers this in my ear, making me blush.

We get inside the dorms and get instantly questioned on why were suddenly always together.

"Midoriya has been in some trouble recently gotten in some trouble so he isn't allowed out by himself." I look at shota gratefully and he goes into his room and I go to the kitchen to help Bakugo with dinner, when I say help I mean drink coffee and smoke while he cooks.

The class sits down in the common room and eats dinner, I go out to train, I do my homework and by 11pm I was ready for bed.

---- Izuku And Aizawa chat log

caterpillar

Come to my room, I have a surprise for you ;)

Bones=snapped

don't have to tell me twice

----

I walked to shota's room on the top floor trying to look as normal as possible. I knocked on the door excitedly, he opened the door and rose petals covered the floor, like a path to the bedroom. Candles surrounded the bed and quiet music was playing in the background.

"Aw Sho, you didn't have to do all this!"

"Your bonding with your soulmate in order to become the devil. Of course I did." He smirked and carried me over to the bed, laying me down softly

---- SMUT WARNING!

He caresses my cheek, then kisses me, deepening the kiss when I rip off his tie. He leaves kisses and little bites all down my neck, ripping off my shirt and leaving more little bites all down, making sure the leave marks where people could see. "Your mine, got that bitch?" We had talked about kinks briefly during a smoke session, he had never dominated me before, though. he left more bites marks closer to my v-line, taking off my shorts he kisses lower and lower, making me let out a moan that I was trying to keep in. "Is this okay?" he asks, "Yes, please shota, I need you." I say.

He kisses up against my erection and this time I'm not able supress anything, and this time I moan, loud. He takes off my boxers slowly to watch me squirm, then discards them somewhere in the room, doing the same with the rest of his clothes. Kitten licking the tip, he looks up at me seductively, watching me moan. He puts all eight inches of me into his mouth and starts slow, speeding up when he feels appropriate.

"S-shota, please. I need to-"

"Need to what? use your words darling." he says even more seductive than his occasional looks up at me.

"I need to cum shota! please."

"Beg and maybe I'll consider it."

"Please, daddy. I need to cum, please let me."

before he could say anything, I cum into his mouth, he swallows it all but playfully spanks me.

"Looks like someone needs a punishment."

"I just need you inside me." he chuckles and lathers his dick up with lube, playfully smacking my ass again, making me moan at the pure pleasure.

He gently slides himself into me, making me moan and whimper again. He speeds himself up, making himself grunt in pleasure.

"Harder! I need more of you!" I say, trying to wrap my head around my undying lust for this man.

"Anything for you angel." he says, oh the irony.

he speeds up and pounds me harder, making both of us cum.

END OF SMUT

"That... was amazing." he said, panting and trying to catch his breath "Though somethings telling me that wasn't your first time."

"What can I say? I'm not as angelic as I look." I say, making him chuckle.

We fall asleep together, both still naked as we couldn't be bothered to put our clothes on.

---- in the morning 3rd pov

A tired present mic knocks on Eraserhead's door, waking the newly bonded soulmates up in a hurry.

"Shit, uh throw on some clothes and hide." aizawa's morning voice was usually a delight to Izuku, but today it was different.

Izuku threw on one of Shota's oversized Ts and the shorts I wore last night and hid by the door. Aizawa opened it up to see his ex at the door.

"Ah! hizashi! what can I do for you today?" Shota said while covering his lover's mouth.

End of chapter!

883 words