{10} A week to a thousand years.

We get to shota's house, or rather mansion, and we head inside.

"Right. Let me make some money then." I say, closing my eyes. Suddenly stacks and stacks of money appear in front of me, making shota audibly gasp. I then conjure a box of cigarettes and a lighter. I give sho a kiss and walk out of the front door to smoke.

he follows me out and takes one from the box. "How the fuck did you do that?"

"Oh I took it from the bank. I can basically make infinite amounts of anything or teleport what I want to me from anywhere."

"So like yaomomo?"

"No. not her shit fuelled power." he laughs at me,

"so you think of something and it appears in front of you? isn't that OP?"

"I'm a god shota, I can make people gods as well you know."

I take a puff, finishing the whole cigarette before shota speaks again, wide eyed.

"Wait. WHAT?"

I look at him, nodding before I light up another one. "Though I can only make one person a being of the light, I can make three people beings of the dark and if they make a deal like shigaraki did, they'd become a demon at death."

"Beings of the light and dark?"

I take a drag, inhale and exhale before replying. "You look so confused. Me, my father and my mother are the first ever beings of dark while heaven is multi-trillions of years old, meaning there have been 6 generations of light beings, gods, angels etc. Hell, however, is about a billion years older than this universe."

he takes a deep breath, "So its younger than heaven?"

"A lot. So much younger, that we are the first beings of dark."

"Oh wow, that took my breath away. Can you make me a god?" he said, trying to catch his breath.

"Let's go then." within seconds we were in hell.

Since the last time we had been there it had changed according to my taste. Instead of the dusty, millennia old throne my father once sat on, a new golden throne sat next to my new diamond throne. The whole place looked sinister. Instead of my fathers freezing locked up approach, extreme heat ensued the land. damned souls watched each other get tortured. Shackles and chains covered them, the lesser punishments were just lying down, not being able to move. That was just the punishment wing. Hell was an infinite land, My living quarters were filled with valuable possessions, diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, gold and silver. Outside the punishment wing was filled with flowers and blue skies, the damned souls could all see outside, just to see what they were missing. My palace was sat on a mountain, huge with a total of two hundred rooms. Thousands of smaller homes surrounded the mountain, the houses of demons. All different types of hell-ish creatures roamed, but were beautiful in their own way. Two thrones sat above every wing, one for me and one for shota.

"Wow. It's definitely changed here." shota said, slightly laughing.

"We're spending the week here otherwise once you get them you'll destroy earth, come with me." I said, taking his hand.

We get to gift giving altar, a hidden arch made of old rock in the clearing of a forest. Surrounding it were flowers, plants and all types of greenery. next to the altar was a basin made of pure stone, inside it was something that looked like water. "Woah. I didn't know there was water in hell?"

"Really, sho? of course there is. But that isn't water. That's your abilities. All you have to do is drink it." he takes the abilities into his hands and takes a sip.

"Stand up. That's just your abilities, I have to divine you now. Kneel for me my love." he kneels for me as I kiss both of his shoulders and wave my hand above his head. As I kiss each shoulder his wings appear, a crown as I wave my head. My wings and crown appear as he stands back up and kisses me hard on the lips.

"You're usually the one kneeling for me. Wow I feel so different. Like I'm better than everyone."

"Well you are a god. But your going to need all the time you can get. You will also start to look a lot different."

he smirks and picks me up. "I don't care about that right now." he says, kissing me

smut warning except it's 5 in the morning, I haven't slept and I have school in a few hours so its going to be about as boring and uneventful as the rest of the book has been :')

I deepen the kiss, practically begging for his tongue. He gives it to me and unbuttons his shirt while holding me up against a tree. His crotch grinding against mine he takes my shirt off and lays me on the grass. he takes his trousers and boxers off and helps with mine. Soon enough we're both completely naked and he's kissing down my waist, hitting sensitive spots.

"Fuck, shota!" I moan loudly.

He forgets about lube and penetrates my ass, rough and fast. Thrusting into me and kissing me he praises me time every time he pulls back.

"Shota I'm so close." before I could say anything else he cums in me and I cum simultaneously.

end of chapter because i'm embarrassing myself

914 words