{7} A Divine Reunion

"Hey lovebirds." dad said "Bonded yet?"

"Dad that is none of your business and yes. yes we have." I retort with my usual amount of sass.

We all head up to the reunion so I could meet my family.

"Satan! buddy how are you!" a random angel said. "Oh my god this is little luci!" (I know satan and lucifer are different names for the same person but for the sake of the fanfic pls :,) )

"Actually my name's Izuku, nice to meet you!" I say, as nicely as possible because these are FRICKEN ANGELS!!!

"Actually son, your god given name is lucifer. You were the child meant for the job of the devil."

"Wait. You're joking right?" I look at their dead serious faces and realise they aren't when shota pulls me aside.

"You know what I said just before the betting meeting?" shota looks serious, almost scary.

"Yeah, you need to tell me something important, now's your chance."

"I'm the UA traitor, I'm telling you this because you've made it clear you don't care about the law."

"Okay, I'll help you out."

"really angel? That's it?" he said with a smirk.

"Oh. If you're working for the league then I kidnapped, tortured and traumatised, other than that, yeah that's it."

"fuck sake, you're really not as angelic as you seem." he smirks, grasping me by the jaw and pulling me closer.

"Sho..." I feel his breath on my neck and find it hard to breathe. "We can't, not around my family." he lets go slightly, kissing my forehead and feel a wave of lust come over me. "Fuck it. Wait for my dad's announcement."

"Dad, hurry up with your announcement I want to go and do some bonding with that soulmate of mine." I say with a grin.

"you're telling me you want me to hurry up and make you all powerful so you can go fuck your boyfriend?" I nod. "Fine." he hits a fork on the side of his glass gathering the divinities' attention.

"Attention everyone! I have decided to retire. My successor will be my son, Lucifer." He transfers his powers to me, as well as his responsibilities, and weird creatures of hell. Everyone bows down to me, apart from shota who is stood tall by my side. quickly the ceremony is over and me and shota are in my dorm, ripping each others' clothes off.

---- ANOTHER SMUT WARNING (I haven't slept in two days, and I'm running off of my high and coffee to stay awake so it is no doubt going to be terrible (,: )

He slams me against my bedroom wall, leaning a hand against it for support. I leave bites and marks all over him. He grinds into me and leaves tender kisses down my neck. I moan at his single touch, realising just how much I need him.

"Shota, please. I need you inside me." he seems to like that idea as he discards his pants and boxers in my room and does the same to mine, revealing a few tattoos of mine. What I hadn't noticed before, though, was his sleeve tattoo, and a heart tattoo on his chest.

Without warning he thrusts deep inside me, making me moan, loudly. At this point I'm gripping his hair while he's kissing on my neck and fucking me senseless.

"Shota! oh fuck!" I moan, covering my mouth when I realised how loud I was being.

"That isn't my name right now whore." he says while still fucking me up against a wall.

"Daddy!" I moan it loudly as we cum at the same time.

He takes me onto the bed, his gold chain dangling near my face, the tattoos covering his huge muscled arms, and his jet black hair tied back avoiding my face. he leans in as I grab his neck, thirsty for more. our lips interlocking as our tongues lose control aggressively intertwined. I get on top of him, thirstily and desperately kissing and biting my way down until I get to his cock, teasingly kitten licking what's left of the cum. I fit every last inch into my mouth, deepthroating it, I suck it slow, bobbing my head picking up the pace when I see him tilt his head back and let out a moan. he cums in my mouth, letting out a loud moan and grabbing my hair. I make sure to swallow all of it just as we hear a knock on the door.

END OF SMUT

"Shota, quick get dressed." we both hurry putting our clothes on. I finish first, so I open the door slightly.

"ah! All might!"

END OF CHAPTER

fuckkk im so tired :,)

785 words