{11} An escaped convict.

It had been 2 earth days since Shota Aizawa had became a god. Thanks to Izuku, he had managed to get his new abilities under control... to a certain extent.

"Shota, no! Shota!" izuku had lost his mind training his boyfriends powers. "Shota, you broke the wall again!"

"Shit. sorry love." It had been 286 Hell years since they got there. It was going to take a lot longer than that.

"You can blast light out of your hand! you need to get all of these powers under control, and then unlock their full potential." Izuku copied his power to demonstrate, blasting only the target. "And that's how it's done." he laughs at me and tries again.

"I got it! I actually got it!" he kisses me. "A victory kiss."

"Ah shit. I've got work to do. well done, i'll see you later." I kiss his cheek, and he plasters on a smile although the look in his eyes had changed.

"Oh... well I'll wait here for you."

"I'll try not to be another 50 years." I said as I walked out.

I walked along the streets confidently, cigarette in hand as every creature in the streets kneeled, kissing the street as I walked by. Countless creatures later I had reached my destination. the J.O.D. or better known and the Joint Of Doors. Although it had an innocent name its origins were evil. It was former demon torture cells and prison, and was now an experimentation lab.

"Why was I called here?" I ask, pissed off.

"Well, you know how only three prison cells were kept for the worst of the worst?" Docera asked me. Docera asked me, she was the lead doctor and the warden for the cells.

"Don't you dare tell me that someone escaped." I was now showing my full hell form.

"Well, uhh"

"Who."

"Periculous."

"The very demon that sent countless souls into the abyss? The very creature that almost killed my father?" I was now almost screaming, my booming voice reaching the whole facility. "This could mean the end of humans if he gets to earth."

"I will make sure the king consort never finds out. I think he has the blade."

"WHAT? DO YOU KNOW THAT THE KING CONSORT IS HALF HUMAN? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH THE BLADE?" just then my body did something I never thought it could do. My hellish face turned from burnt and distorted to a goat head. It was dripping in blood and completely hairless. "THAT SAME BLADE COULD KILL EVEN US. HELL IT COULD EVEN KILL GOD. THAT DEMON IS THIRSTING FOR POWER AND YOU LEFT IT LYING AROUND?"

Docera was now crying and shaking, flinching every time my voice got slightly louder. "I'm sorry, my king! I may know where to find him." she was now on the floor, kissing my feet after every breath.

I kicked her off, sending her flying her across the room and holding her against the wall by her neck. "The only reason I'm not throwing you to rot in prison and throwing away the key is because he is your husband and you know where to find him." I drop her, sending her harshly into the ground. "Get up. NOW." she follows my command but bows her head in respect. "You know you could never. EVER. match up to my power, so why. WHY DID YOU THINK THAT LESSENING WATCH WAS A GOOD IDEA?"

"I'm sorry, my king!" she's crying uncontrollably, black tears roll down her face distorting it enough to look unrecognisable.

"Stop crying. you're being a pathetic being just tell me the information and put this place on lockdown." she did as I commanded instantly and followed me out.

"I did not mean to, my king. It has been extra busy at the lab this week."

"You are the warden. not the scientist. Act like it." I call upon the blade as it appears into my hands. "This should tell us where to go."

"My king, it is leading to the palace."

"SHIT." I spread out my wings and I put he in my arms.

we get to the palace in seconds and check every room. It leads to our bedroom and I rush in to find Shota and Periculous, shota with a blade up to his neck.

"Izuku! you're here! he's dangerous, i'll be okay!" Shota's face was stained with tears and his voice was shaky and broken.

"Ah, my king. This is a new blade of mine, do you like it?"

"How did you get that."

End of chapter

hehehehehe cliff hanger mfersss

769 words