{8}An old "Friend"

Izuku Midoriya had gotten all might's quirk ten days after his enrolment in UA after he saved a kid whilst most other pros including all might wouldn't go in. He thought he had finally found a worthy successor. Now, three Months into his enrolment they had built quite a friendship.

---- Izuku POV

"All might! Hey!" I said, my door barely open. "You decent sho?" I whisper.

"Yeah let him in." he whispered back

"Come in! Mr. Aizawa was just tutoring me!" I say, shota's hair messy and my legs trembling. all might comes in and takes a seat on Izuku's sofa.

"So, young Midoriya, How is quirk training going?"

I sat there longing to be closer to shota, forgetting all might was here.

"Young Midoriya?"

"uwah! sorry all might, it's going great! I can handle 20% already!" I said.

"That's amazing. that's all I needed you should get back to studying." he said as he waved and closed the door behind him

I straddle shota's lap and kiss his neck. "Having to stay away from you is a nightmare." I say, looking into his eyes. We make eye contact and he lifts me off of him and puts me in my bed. Putting under the covers he kisses my forehead.

"Sleep. It's a long day tomorrow, I just hope you can walk."

I kiss him back and we make eye contact. "Okay, I love you. goodnight." he stares at me shocked and I realised what I had said. I look at him and grasp at my mouth. despite being together for a few months we hadn't said it yet. "Oh my god.. I just said it didn't I!" I say, still slightly gripping my mouth. "I'm sorry! I don't wanna pressure you to say it!"

He laughs and leans closer as our foreheads touch. "I love you too." he says as he smiles. I laugh slightly, my relief expanding rapidly.

Shota walks out of my room, leaving me to sleep. The next day shota sends us out to gym gamma for quirk training. the training is rough, he pushes us to our limits for the whole day. around 8pm he comes to my dorm.

"Shota, what I said yesterday, I really mean it." I said, cuddling into him.

"Same, izuku. You changed me for the better. I never want to lose the way you make me feel." he said, kissing my forehead.

"Y'know, you're oddly wholesome for a villain." I laugh.

"Oh I can show you how un-wholesome I can be."

"Why are you a villain?" I ask, genuinely interested.

"When I was a second year at UA, My best friend died because of a villain. I went after him secretly and killed him. While I was cleaning up the crime scene, shigaraki caught me and realised the amount of pain I was in, unlike everyone else. He took me in, away from my abusive parents and ever since he's been there when no one else was. He's like a brother to me." he said, a tear falling from his saddened eyes.(In my AU shigaraki and Aizawa are the same age: 24.)

"Oh shota, whenever you need me I will be here and nothing will change that. Partners in crime for life. " I say, wiping his tear and kissing his forehead.

"So you're being serious about the villain thing?" he said, sitting up and straddling me on his lap.

"Very."

"Let's go there right now then." he said.

"shigaraki will try to kill me, but okay." before he could answer we were at the LOV base.

----

"Shota!" I heard shigaraki say. "W-why the fuck is he here?"

"Missed me?" I say with a smirk on my face.