{4}You found him.

I rolled over and sat up once again, but something was different this time.

"Aizawa sensei?" I looked at the slightly scruffy man on the end of my bed and smiled. damn I could wake up to that everyday. "What are you doing in here? and why aren't you dressed for class?"

"Woah kid. calm down."

"Calm down!?" I ask. "You've been staring at me while I was asleep!"

"I woke you up dumbass. we went on break yesterday, I don't need to be dressed." he said while putting his hair in a small bun. "that smoke session we had together was fun, I bought grade with me?"

his hair looked amazing up, he reached out his muscly, veiny arm and passed me a baggy full of the most amazing smelling weed. I don't know what these feelings were when I was around him but I did know that I liked them.

We smoke together, spending the whole day together as I felt the feelings get more intense.

"Hey, sensei?"

"Call me shota, kid."

"What is it when you catch yourself thinking about and staring at a person? but not like a friend. it's something more than that. Something more demanding, more desperate."

"Kid. Don't tell me you've never had a crush on someone."

"Ah. shit. I might be in trouble then."

"whys that kid?"

"It's someone that I can't have." I laugh at myself.

Soon enough were both laughing about our non-existent or absolutely tragic love lives.

"Yeah and then one time I had a crush on this guy that absolutely hated me!"

"That doesn't beat mine. Imagine having feelings for someone that will never feel the same. And what's worse? Oh yeah, I have to find my soulmate and 'bond' with them before this weird family reunion thing otherwise hell will be without a ruler!"

"I can't say I can top that kid. I don't think anyone can." he smiled at me. "Tell me about them."

"well, he's older, He's caring, he looks amazing without even trying but he'd never see me the same."

we sat there the whole night, until he fell asleep in my bed, and I was transported to hell.

----

"Dad why did you bring me here?"

"You found him, son, That shota that you like so much."

"Really? HE'S MY SOULMATE?"

"This type of stuff happens all the time, you like him though."

"I mean I could live with that, but he doesn't like me."

----

and with that I was home again, my soulmate still asleep in my bed. I decide to just climb into bed with him because it was already 2am and I was too lazy to wake him up.

----

I wake up with the warmth of another body beside me, instead of freaking out I reach for my cigarette box and my lighter.

"Shota... shota wake up..." I say softly. "Shota!" I say, now shaking him gently.

"Midoriya?" he says "Oh, good morning." I shove a cigarette in his mouth, my face bright red from getting to hear his morning voice. "Thankyou?"

he goes back to his dorm momentarily in order to get dressed, while he's gone I decide to dress up a bit. I decide on dressing in a black dress shirt and ripped jeans, with necklaces and rings to complete my whole 'devilish' aesthetic. He comes back a few minutes after I'm finished tidying up my dorm a bit and we both light up a spliff, the morning sun invading my bedroom with its light.

Me and shota were having a conversation when I realise him staring at my lips as I talk

"Do I have something on my face?" I say panicked

"No your lips, they look really soft."

"wanna test that?" I clutch my mouth, realising what I had just said to him. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I-" before I could finish he grabbed my neck, pulling our faces closer. I lean forward, our lips aggressively colliding together, he bites my lip, and I give him entrance. Our tongues wrestle for a moment, his gaining dominance. He breaks it off and I take a second to take in what just happened. once again I find myself apologising "Oh my god shota I'm sorry that was so selfish of me! I didn't think-"

"Midoriya, I wanted it too. you have nothing to apologise for."

"Call me Izuku."

"Well anyway, that confirmed my suspicions. I'm your soulmate aren't I?"

"How did you know?"

"That also told me that you like me."

"Pretty obvious huh?"

"Yeah. You know what else is pretty? Your face is." he said, kissing my knuckle.

"So uh. What are we?"

"I was going to ask the same question. Consider us official."

end of chapter

I Just wanted to take a minute to remind you that both parties are consenting adults. In this story, class 1A are 3rd years, meaning most of them are 18. (including Izuku) Aizawa is 24.

830 words