sick day

(A/n this chapter is really short, I wrote it at Work)

You woke up disoriented, squinting at the room with blurred vision "seriously, I was asleep again?" You questioned no one in particular "I've gotta be getting sick or something"
"I'll check you over In the morning, you should really go back to sleep it's 3am" Moon grumbled from his spot against the wall, startling you only slightly as you hadn't noticed him there
"Feels like I've been doing nothing but sleeping as of late" you replied, slowly sitting up with a groan "y/n lay back down, if you are actually sick you'll need the rest" Moon said, some momentary dizziness lead you to follow those directions as you laid back with a huff "I'm tired of sleepin" you joked before feeling Moon's hand against your forehead and hearing a dissatisfied grunt "you are pretty warm, not quite a fever yet" he mumbled, you hummed "good thing you're a robot then hm? Can't catch this kinda virus at least"
"Dunno if it is a virus, What are your symptoms?" Moon asked with notable concern in his voice "none in particular yet, I just kinda feel like garbage right now" you answered, pushing yourself up to move closer and rest your head in Moon's lap "seems like it's about my turn anyway, first you, then Sun, now me, except some sniffles probably won't make me feral" you joked looking up at the animatronic who simply offered a chuckle which was almost definitely fake, more so just to let you know he heard you rather than to say your statement was particularly funny, you could swear that there was a light purplish tint to his cheeks as he looked down at you and you slowly began drifting off again to the sound of Moon's music box.