times up

After about an hour when Sun was finally settled back in you decided that you should tell them that you'd have to leave very soon, leading Sun to their room and guiding him to sit down as he looked at you curiously, seeming somewhat concerned by your demeanor "what's wrong y/n?" He asked, holding both of your hands gently
"Sunny...Moon" you began "I was told today that I can't be staying overnight with you two anymore, and also that I need to leave before tomorrow afternoon which I guess is fair, you two are functioning perfectly so my job is done for now but you'll be seeing me pretty often, I should be getting hired on as a full time maintenance tech soon so I'll be here everyday to check on you" you explained, Sun processed this for a moment before pulling you down into his lap and hugging you tightly "but why?" He asked "I don't live here Sunny, it's probably against company policies or something for me to be camping out y'know, besides I've been taking care of you this entire time and now I need to go home and take care of me" you explained, giving him a quick kiss before leaning into his chest and hugging him back just as tightly "I don't want you to go, please, it feels like you've been here forever and ever already...Moon said he doesn't want you to go either" Sun pleaded, you sighed "Sunny.. it's out of my control sweetheart, they were apparently talking about forcibly removing me if I don't leave...I really won't be gone for long"
Sun seemed dissatisfied with this, pushing you back slightly and holding his hand up with a pinky extended "promise?" You chuckled, hooking your pinky around his and shaking your hand "promise."
Sun sighed, turning his hand to interlace his fingers with yours "alright...are you going to stay until tomorrow morning at least?" He asked "of course Sunny" you answered
"We'll miss you..."
"I know, I'll miss you too"