he is MINE - 4

Let's begin....

   The story of a cold MOON and shining STAR

Introduction :

Ming yue - FL

Once upon a time.. Nah never mind.. Let me go in the flow.. She is a loveable child of a famous couple in the city.... Her parents are called the designer couple.. They were so in love .. A couple that set a model for others.. Their shop is unique for both their designs and for their love story.. They were so happy till one day a phone call change the world of that girl upside down... Which made the warmth of her heart go dry... Cold... And frozen.. Their parents died... The happy couple ended up in a accident and died on spot... The girl who was in her end of the college completed her course and took over her parents shop.. And now she is the famous designer who won tons of awards .. From a lovely cheerful girl she turn to a lonely cold women...she is no one else..ITS ME - The BOSS LADY of Be-MY Fashion .. MING YUE..

The cold boss lady, cruel at work, strict at designs, workaholic.. The QUEEN bee.. These are the few names that people use to call me.. I'm used to the fact ...of being alone.. In my whole damn big house... Being alone is surely a worse thing than to be a workaholic I guess....

Li yìchèn - ML

Born and brought up in a small middle class family.. Mr & Mrs Li were a caring couple knows the value of family time and prefer family more than anything .. Only thing he dreamed to achieve is to have a loveable family just like their parents..coz his parents thought him that the only thing that means the most is LOVE and all his wishes were to get that love and cherish at any cost..

          He is A cute, caring, cheerful character.. He is working as a secretary/PA in BE MY FASHION for Ming yue.. That fact that he is the only one who can handle Ming yue is very well known that's why he is the only person who survived longer there...he neither left nor got fired in B-MY  company

Mr & Mrs. Li : they own a small fabric shop.. As the quality the provides are known well... Ming's parents had always choose their shop to find materials for their design.. So they know each other by that way and this lead to Ming and Yichen study together and they were like a family friends.. When mind took over the shop and made it biggest in a short span of time.. Still she maintain the contract that the parents had and still she get materials supplied from them too...

                     After the death of their friends as well as Ming parents..they asked her about them being their guardian and they tried best to take care of her but even though accept those for certain things... She still stayed alone avoiding any kind of warmth.. or LOVE..

Yuna : a old lady who ming's parents brought to their home from an orphanage.. This lady is the only maid now currently working after the couple died and only one who Ming allow to stay.. Yuna's children left her in a orphanage and the couple felt a motherly feeling from her and brought her to their house and let her stay there.. She doesn't want to stay there for free so she started to cook and clean at times... The couple at first stopped but as she insist they let her to be on her own.. She took care of Ming as her own grandchild... They both get well very well but once ming's parents died.. She even distance herself from her too..

What will happen ?
Wait and watch
Please do support
Sorry for errors and delays
Leave ur reviews and ratings

                        To be started....🐼