he is mine - 66

Ming : what.. She asked.. Annoyed of his laugh and tease..

Driver : chuckled too..

Liam : okok don't get mad now... Look.. He said and showed his selfie camera to look at her face...

Ming : shoot.. She eat ice cream like a kid... Smearing it all over her face..

Liam : laughing loud and teasing her..

Ming : liiiii..... She yelled..

Liam : opps... The boss lady is here.. Said teasing and took the wipe and help her to wipe it out..

Ming : ok let's go it's getting late now..

Liam : okk...

Driver : went straight to the ming's home..

Ming : Liam look we came... She said lazily..

Liam : yawned and saw Yuna coming towards them.. Immediately got charged up and went out shouting..

Ming : zeezzz... This boy... Never changes.. He gave me a heart attack... She got startles by his sudden scream..

Liam : unicorn.... He yelled..

Yuna : was so surprised to see Liam all of sudden..

Liam : hug her..

Yuna : hugged back.. Happy tears gathered.

Ming : though it's heart warming I can't stand this two showing off their love.. So I sighed..

Yuna : mimi when did he..

Ming : she cut off and said.. His exams are over.. So he came back from Paris without informing me.. Said glaring at him..

Liam : unicorn look unnie is glaring at me.. Said with a pout..

Yuna : ok ok don't worry mimi. Won't do anything..

Ming : Liam don't over act... I know you well.. Said ans went in saying she is tired..

Liam : look unicorn I bought you ice cream.. He said..

Ming : I'm hella hungry said whining

Liam : chuckled... Look at the grown baby .. You are not boss lady unnie.. Instead you are just a boss baby.. Said teasing..

Ming : Liam I will book the next flight to make you return said creepily

Liam : no no.. I didn't said anything.. Ok.. Unicorn come let's eat..

Yuna : I ate already.. I will serve you both... And served them..

Ming : start to eat ..

Liam : telling all stories...

Ming : listening to him with all her patience..

Yuna : I guess the wish came true.. Now the house feel like home and lively.. She smiled..

Ming : slept as she was listening to Liam..

Liam : looked at her sleeping like a kid and smiled... And said.. Good night  and kissed her forehead..

Yuna : after a long time im seeing her this much happy... Said smiling looking at her sleeping like a kid..

Liam : she won't be crying anymore... Now that I am here... He said all serious
.

Yuna : did anyone..

Liam : cut of.. And said no one knows not even yichen know who I am.. I am there as a intern that's all..

Yuna : ok.. After all... She hid  to let you have a Peaceful life.. We can't ruin that..

Liam : I'm willing to face anything unicorn.. SHE Is MY EVERYTHING.. you didn't see what I saw.. So you don't know what she went through all this time... And now that I am here I won't let anything happen to her... Rest assured..

Yuna : but yi...

Liam : it's his problem unicorn if he can't get what he wants it's his mistake not mine.. Said

Yuna : sighn... I'm happy as long as u both are fine.. Ok.. Go and sleep.. You must be tired... Let's speak later.. Good night li

Liam : good night unicorn ... Said and went to his room...