he is mine - 23

Mrs. Li : her lips curled up as she hear her son yelling.. Only he can dare to yell at her.. She thought..

Ming : looking at the person patting her head.. With all concern.. Yelling at her.. No matter what you still can't see me in pain and that's why im hiding many things.. I don't know what you will do if you know them?... She thought still looking at his eyes… trying to control her caugh..

Mrs. Li : No matter what people can't hide their feelings much.. She thought looking at them..

Mr. Li : are you ok now? Dear.. Asked worried

Ming :hmm.. I'm good said while drinking the water..

Yichen : realized his sudden action on seeing her cough and came back to his long face and sat and start to eat..

Ming : after some time…finished eating and got ready to leave..

Mrs. Li : mimi you should come often ok.. Said without mentioning the past.. Or the reason why today she prepared all this for her…Patting her head..

Ming : looked at the motherly love she is showering and the gave her the bag she had and said I brought this .. When I went to London…  it will suit you both a lot.. HA-HAPPY  LUNAR  YEAR A-A-AUN-AUNTY  AND  UNCLE... She said so scared to say and all stammering that last word which come out like a whisper but enough for all to hear..