he is MINE - 13

Ahh where did I stopped....

Mr. Kingston : looked at Liam and asked what's now?

Liam : LI YICHEN said while rolling his eyes..

Mr. Kingston : chuckle and said I still don't get why you are annoyed of him..

Liam : don't say like you don't feel jealous of him.. Said still looking at the tab..

Mr. Kingston : didn't answer Instead divert it with a question… what happened? Asked simply

Liam : there's again gossip about him and ms. Ming it seems.. Said with weird expression

Mr. Kingston : it's been taken down? Asked as if he knows that

Liam : yep.. It is.. But some seems to screenshot those too and post it saying *SUGAR MOMMY PROTECT HIS BABY WELL…* like seriously… what's with this… why people says like this … I don't know what they see with them to write like this.. Said while rolling his eyes..

Mr. Kingston : may be people are jealous of their duo or find them like a novel couple..

Liam : novel couple.. My foot..he is just her secretary ok..yeah they know each other before too like in college but still..…it's too much..yelled..

Mr. Kingston : calm down.. Why are you reacting this much.. When I don't.. Asked simply..

Liam : that's why I'm doing..you won't… react… said annoyed.. I know you have felt irritated when he interrupted the lunch date too.. But you never react.. You hide… so I'm doing this.

Mr. Kingston : don't you too do this when some girl approach me?

Liam. : that's different ok… said rolling his eyes..

Mr. Kingston : chuckle at his reaction

Liam : and why are you supporting him? Ah? Questioned

Mr. Kingston : I'm not.. I'm stating the fact..and I support only ming … Said plainly.

Liam : yeah.. Yeah… said annoyed..

To be continued....🐼