he is MINE - 16

Ahh where did I stopped....

Ming : didn't react anything..she finished her food soon..and said I'm done..im going to the study ..bring the documents I asked said and leave..

Yichen : looked at her and  said ..okay boss.. kept looking at her disappearing figure as she climbed the stairs..

Yuna : sighed worriedly and sat on the chair..

Yichen : don't worry beautiful..that doesn't suits you said trying his best to hide his sadness…

Yuna : I don't know momo.. I really miss My MIMI a lot ..i want her back as was once..i wish God can do some miracle in her life and bring her back..said in a sad tone..

Yichen : she is just hiding inside her .. don't worry she will come back on her own..just don't worry beautiful..its not good for your health..said calmly…

Yuna : I wish I can erase that days memories from her life..so she can be herself with a cheerful smile at least.. I did all this knowingly but I can't even say that to her ..that why I prepared her favorite food and what's the special day is…because I know she won't react much to it and will become more cold… said all worried.. 

Yichen : sighed..couldn't say anything..She stopped celebrating anything after those incident…even though she didn't behave all cold to beauty..still the fact that she is not her old self can't be changed it seems… Thought to himself.. 

Yuna : ok …i have work at kitchen will go yojeat ok..don't dare to leave without finishing the food on your plate said with a warm warning..and went inside the kitchen..

Yichen : ok ..said with a slight smile and sta to eat…while his thoughts are wandering all over but still all the thoughts are interlinked to ming..

He finished his food ..informed Yuna and went to the study..

To be continued....🐼