he is mine - 31

Yichen : went in her cabin … knocked but didn't wait for the reply.. He saw her computer to know wethere she saw her email or not.. 

Ming : doing sosomething on her phn.. As he came looked at him.. 

Yichen : boss they sent it let me check it.. He said and tried to check it… thinking that he can delete it.. 

Ming : no problem…let me check and find it .. Said coldly 

Yichen : why.. Yes I'm the one who took this decision but now I couldn't stand firm in it.. Never mind I guess fate is saying that I took the correct decision.. He thought and left there.. 

Ming : looking at the photos and took and took some picture and posted on her IG with a caption of new beginning and as she is a public figure with great following the picture immediately got all attention she tagged every core members in that picture too so they got notifications and she too received a notification saying that B-MY insta page had posted pictures and video and had tagged her in it.. And also some of the employees posted story on their personal page and tagged the offfical and ming's insta id.. 

Yichen : got notifications and went in to look at it.. And saw the post ming had uploaded the first pic was her in the candle light blowing it while others are surrounded… and he looked at it for some time.. And start to notice the comments.. Especially comments which got replied by ming.. He started to read those.. But two comments on that made him annoyed. One is from Mr. Kingston saying that "wish you all good" And she replied with "working on it with hope, thanks" And the next one made him troubled because she doesn't know who that is being her PA and not knowing that person made him annoyed and ranged up.. The user name was like PSY_MIKE and he wrote "that's my sweet heart" And she replied like "thnx Dr" And this made even the whole followers doubt it as that user ID is a private account no one knows who that is.. And everyone is going wild on seeing that comments.. 

Ming : oh oh I got attention again.. Never mind I don't have any need to explain you people.. Thought noticing the comments getting wild and wnet offline and suddenly she saw a mail from yichen that too without subject.. She was about to open it..