he is mine - 24

Ming : looked at the motherly love she is showering and the gave her the bag she had and said I brought this .. When I went to London…  it will suit you both a lot.. HA-HAPPY  LUNAR  YEAR A-A-AUN-AUNTY  AND  UNCLE... She said so scared to say and all stammering that last word which come out like a whisper but enough for all to hear.. 

Mrs. Li : on hearing it … couldn't help but my tears flow down.. I can understand you dear.. I know you are going through lot but you are so brave dear.. She thought and took the gift and open it and saw a beautiful couple scarfs  .. And said as her tears flwo.. It's so beautiful dear.. Its so beautiful.. I will use it for sure.. She said as her tears flow without her permission.. 

Ming : she couldn't process.. Of how to react.. All the love they're are showering is already overwhelming now seeing her crying as she addressed her like before and wished..she doesn't know how to react.. Stood there froze.. 

Mr. Li : babe you are scaring her.. She will think you don't like the gift if you cry and say .. Said to lighten the situation.. 

Mrs. Li : sorry mimi dear I just got emotional.. Said wiping her tears.. 

Ming : no no.. She panicked and said no.. Please don't be sorry..it's..