He is mine - 21

Mr. Li : let her go and said I'm sorry dear I got emotional seeing you at casual in front of us here just like.. Before he could finish..

Ming : it's ok Mr. Li.. You don't need to say sorry.. I can understand.. Said trying her best to not show the emotion out..

Yichen : there she goes.. For a moment I thought she changed back.. No still the same.. He Mumbled..He meant her calling his father Mr. Li instead of uncle as before..

Mr. Li : felt bit sad as she still call him Mr. Li like she call in official meeting.. But happy enough that she finally came here after years instead of simply sending gifts alone.. On special days

Mrs. Li : to lighten the situation she went near Mr. Li and said are you planning to let her stand at the door step all night?.. Said hitting him playfully..

Mr. Li : ouch babe.. That hurts said whining..

Ming : felt mixture of emotions on seeing this after a long time..

Mrs. Li : mimi.. Come.. Come in.. Dear… said with all love..

Yichen : she is not MIMI. .thought inside his mind..

Ming : hmm said with a little bow and came in..

Yichen : welcome boss said politely in a professional tone.. Which sounds more like her

Ming : hmm.. Said emotionless.. But his tone made her face loose it's glow that she got a moment ago because of the warmth of Mr & Mrs Li ….

Mrs. Li : glared at yichen.. As he spoke like that.. Which very well exhibit the fact that she is being distant so he is.. So said momo bring the juice in the fridge mimi shouldn't take drink too cold.. Said stressing the words..

Yichen : saw his mom's glares and silently went inside the kitchen but still his face showed very well that he is annoyed..

Mr. Li : come dear sit.. Said happily..

Ming : hiding her awkwardness and mixed emotions she sat..

Mrs. Li : went near and start to serve her

Mr. Li : babe keep her more thats her favorite.. Said while... Mrs. Li is serving..

Mrs. Li : sure honey… there's lot of dishes I can't let her eat her favorite alone.. Right.. Said happily.. Showering love..

Mr. Li : that's right babe.. She became so thin.. Said while looking at his wife..

Ming : looking at them.. She couldn't help but her lips curled up..

Yichen : looking all this.. And he didn't failed to notice ming's smile.. And glowing eyes.. Which has been empty and dark ..is now shining a bit.. Like before.. But he Is not ready to accept all of this Sudden change of her..

Mrs. Li : momo come you too sit.. Said.. Indicating seat near ming

Yichen : sat opposite of ming wantedly.. Ignoring their love shower for her..

Mr. Li : dear here your favorite dish said and kept some on her plate ignoring his son's behavior..

Yichen : someone was saying something else before.. Said sarcastically meaning Mr. Li teasing that ming won't come..