he is mine - 48

Staffs : ok boss lady sorry for the trouble said worried… because it was their mistake that she didn't got notified and also going alone to meets are not good as there are paparazzi and not all people are good too…

Ming : sighed realizing their worries and said…I can go alone it's not like I'm haven't gone like that before… and gaurds will be there so rest assured… I'm hanging up… update soon if there is anything.. Said stressing the last sentence… implying thier late update..

Staffs : sure boss lady said smiling and hang up the call… felt relived

Ming : read the documents and did the necessary and went down

Yuna : mimi do you wanna eat asked as she saw her coming down

Ming : no I have a meet ..I will eat out.. I'm getting late….You take care of yourself and don't wait for me..I will be back late.. Said in hurry and walked to the door..

Yuna : sigh worried as she is working even in weekend…

Ming : saw her car was waiting ..

Driver : boss lady shall we leave… said politely

Gaurd : bowed to her

Ming : you both can go I will drive on my own..

Driver : but boss lady stood there hesitating to leave..

Gaurd : boss lady it's not safe to go alone..

Yuna : came there… too

Ming : are you both trying to disobey my orders said all cold staring at them..

Yuna : mimi don't make us worried.. We know you can handle allone but just for our satisfaction will you take them…

Ming : sigh as she can't speak much against Yuna.. And said… ok but leave once you drop me.. I can come back on my own.. That's final and sat in her car

Driver : sat in and start the car immediately..

Gaurd : ok boss lady.. Said and sat in the car too

Yuna : smille and waved her hand to her as the car left the gate..

Ming : stop the car in front of our shop that's near by… said to the driver

Driver : ok boss lady… staff already informed that they prepared your dress in our shop near by the hotel where the meet is..it's delivered there already.. Said the information he knows

Gaurd : it seems like there will be paparazzi boss lady that's why they didn't allow you to go without gaurd.. They pass this information to me in the morning.. Said in a bold voice..

Ming : hmm said with a nod..and looked outside the window… the rest of the travel was quiet..