he is MINE - 15

Ahh where did I stopped....

At the villa :

The car stopped before the huge villa..

Yuna : rush out as soon as she heard the horn sound..

Ming : on seeing yuna rushing towards her.. She said.. Slow down… why are you coming this faster.. In a little cold tone

Yuna : with a polite smile said.. Because I'm seeing my sweet mimi after two day said walking near her..and gave her a hug..

Ming : didn't said anything norndo anything to stop her from hugging… after all this Yuna you are still the same to me… but I couldn't be much like before.. I'm always at the fault don't I? Thought to herself..

Yuna : on seeing her blank expression.. Even though she felt worried.. Still she smile and said let's get in.. I have made all your favorite foood you much have ate at hotel for two days right.. Come in.. Said in a little enthusiastic tone and dragged her inside the house..

Ming : didn't said anything went along with Yuna as she dragged her… and suddenly Yuna stopped.. She also stops..

Yuna : looked back.. And saw the man in suit not following.. Do you need a invitation or what said looking at yichen.. In a funny tone

Yichen : pout and said.. Beauty you forget me said in a childish way..

Yuna : aww… my momo come come.. Come to granny .. How can I forget my beautiful momo..

Yichen : beauty in a little irritated tone.. Don't call me beautiful..

Yuna : okok… come I have made your favorite momos.. Said and gesture him to come in..

Ming : get used to their drama already so didn't react anything… but slightly chuckle as Yuna called him beautiful momo..

Yuna : arranged the dining table..

Ming : was about to sit on the dining table..

Yichen : boss.. Mom… asked me to inform her once you come home..

Ming : hmm.. Said simply..

Yichen : texted his mom…

Ming : why… ? Asked plainly..

Yichen : I'm not sure but if I'm not wrong she will call you for dinner boss? Said in a little tensed voice..

Ming : looked at him suspicious..but didn't said anything..Then sat down pulling the chair out placed at the dinning table..

Yuna : why are you standing like a you saw a ghost.. Sit down.. Said to yichen.. Casually

Yichen : the one who for a moment thought that ming will say something.. And got scared as hell.. Sighed.. And sat near ming..

Yuan : start serving the dishes to them..placing each of their favourite dishes on their plates

Ming : looking at all her favourite dishes with no emotion..and start to eat

Yichen : got all excited on seeing his favourite dishes..and took a bite of his favourite momos and scream in happiness..beautiful your momos are the best..said while giving a flying kiss to her..

Yuan : aish..don't scream like this..and eat more said with a smiling face..

To be continued....🐼