he is mine - 28

At ming's room : 

Ming : woke up and saw the time and get down from her bed and did her routine.. Look at her wardrobe and staired it for sometimes and took a black dress as usual… but suddenly her eyes caught the attention of her old dresses.. Which she kep at the last as she stopped wearing other dresses except for black color ones.. 

At the Hall :

Yuna : preparing the dining table as it's time for ming to leave for office.. 

Yichen : hi beauty said with a long face.. Which is enough to show thatbhe is not in a good mood.. 

Yuna : what happened to my beautiful having a long face.. Asked looking at him.. Raising her one eye brow

Yichen : chuckle and said nothing beauty.. And to avoid her further question he asked did boss woke up? 

Yuna : i got used to this now… that's yichen calling mimi as boss she thought and was about to say something.. But paused as she heard sound of footsteps and looked at the direction.. 

Yichen : looked at the stairs as ming came down and shocked as hell..

Yuna : she is wearing a white dress.. After all this time… oh god did my prayers are getting answered in this year beginning itself she thought.. And smiled all emotional..

Ming : came near them and looked at both.. Who is looking as if they saw ghost all shocked.. 

Yuna : mimi you look like an angel dear.. She said and asked her to sit and eat as she doesn't wanna speak more and make her feel uncomfortable or remember the past.. 

Ming : Yeah after long time I'm wearing something other than black .. She thought after hearing Yuna.. Wearing a white office wear 

Yichen : it's not like she is wearing color it's just white now.. Nothing different than the usual black he thought.. Refusing to accept the fact which is clear that ming is trying best to get back to herself.. 

Yuna : yi come and eat.. Said looking him.. 

Yichen : no beauty.. I ate at home.. He said.. 

Ming : stood up and said I'm done.. I will leave now.. 

Yuna : but you didn't eat more.. Said concern

Ming : I'm full said simply.. And went out where the car is parked.. 

Yuna : went behind her… 

Yichen : went behind her too.. 

Ming : stood there before car and turned and look at Yuna said… bye and waved her hand.. And immediately put her glasses on and opened the car and sat in.. 

Yuna : shocked and got emotional ..for a moment she saw the little young mimi waving at her while she leave for college.. 

Yichen : confused of her behavior and felt bit happy seeing Yuna happy and went behind ming and sat in the car.. And the car moved.. 

Ming : let's go.. Said and turned her head towards the window like she's looking out but the fact is she is trembling.. Her emotions are getting overwhelmed.. 

Yichen : left in confusion.. In the whole travel.. 

Driver : boss lady we arrived.. Said politely.. 

Ming : hmm.. Said again with a cold tone and went out.. 

Yichen : got down from the car and followed her as usual reading the schedule… 

Ming : entered the life and pressed her her cabin floor