he is mine - 59

She looked at the snow and the sky and cried to her heart content and suddenly one umbrella was holded above her  and she tried to look at the person who is holding it through her puffy eyes but she fainted..

Unkn : hold her and pick her up before leaving .. A car came and stood before them

Yichen : gaurds and yichen traced the car location and came there in a hurry.. He went near them holding a fist and said... We will take her back to home Mr. King

Mr. King : where were you all this time she was crying hard... What happened... He asked many thing

Yichen : but instead of answering him...he said...sorry for the trouble but YOU CAN LEAVE HER TO ME ..mr.king He said firmly..

Mr. King : can't say anything... So he let him take her... He hold his fist Supressiing his anger...

Yichen : carried her to the car... And placed her carefully.. And the car moved from there..

Mr. King : you always get slide from me don't you... Said with a sad smile... Hope you will be happy unlike today... He said..

Yichen : looked at her worriedly... He didn't even treated his bleeding hands .. He rushed to her as soon as he knows the news... The fear of loosing her or something may happen to her didn't let him think of anything else...

Driver : we are here... Said looking back.. As they reach her house..

Yichen : hmm.. Noded  and carried her inside

Yuna : came and saw this and got scared..

Yichen : saw her worried face and said before she could say anything... Don't worry beauty she is fine.. Said and took her to her room...

Yuna : ok .. I trust you... She said.. Meaning that she is aware something happen and it made her to this state...

Yichen : he noded and said I will let her sleep for some time.. She will be fine don't worry.. I will stay up till she wakes..

Yuna : shall I bring.. Before she could say..

Yichen : no... Let me be alone with her..

Yuna : sighed and didn't said anything...

Yichen : made her lay on her bed.. Carefully

Ming : snuggled in his hand not letting it go.. And a tear escaped...

Yichen : seeing this made his heart ache... He caressed her cheeks and said SORRY...

Ming : slept peacefully holding his injured hand..

Yichen : didn't took his hand back.. Stayed like that all night..