he is MINE - 19

Ahh where did I stopped....

At night :

Mrs. Li : momo come down the dinner is ready

Yichen : came down for dinner.. As he heard his mom's calling..

Mrs. Li : come and sit.. I have almost finished setting the dining table..

Yichen : noticed that the table is filled with many dishes especially ming's favorite.. So he asked.. You know she wont even come..she purposely went away to avoid all this celebrations..Do you think all this are worth for?.. Said indicating the over flowing food.. She made..

Mrs. Li : don't blabber..go and sit said with a annoyed face..

Yichen : sat down.. Then suddenly the door calling bell rang..

Mrs. Li : go and see who it is.. I think it's her.. Said with a cheerful smile and expecting eyes..

Yichen : went a open the door and saw.

Mrs. Li : who asked in a expecting voice. Which can't be hidden..

Yichen : without saying anything he came leaving the door open.. And move towards the dining table..

Mr. Li : came behind yichen.. Babe I'm home.. Said lovingly..

Mrs. Li : oh honey.. You came home.. Go and fresh up faster .. Dinner is ready said as Mr. Li came near her..

Mr. Li : oh the table seems full.. but I don't see the person for whom this is for? Said teasing.. While looking at his wife (Mrs.li ).. And son ( yichen)

Mrs. Li : look at him giving a warning look and said you better go before I say something.. In a annoyed tone..

Mr. Li : ok babe don't be angry.. You look more hot said the last wishpering in her ears.. Teasingly an went to the room..

Mrs. Li : stood all blushed.. And All stuck..

Yichen : didn't bother anything.. Was there in his own world of thought..

To be continued....🐼